Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck, Brooks unsupervised in the kitchen. God help the Cedar house!!! Hope it’s fire proof🔥
i hope it isn’t🤣
I’ve noticed although she doesn’t like her hair hanging in her face and will move it back every few seconds....she won’t completely tuck it all behind her ears because she doesn’t like showing her ears
bleeping hell she shows everything else in her life who gives a stuff about her Spock ears👂 🙄

And the same shite eyelashes

Jason used to work at the docks, now hes down on his luck it's tough so tough.
Becky used to work at the arcade only a few hours a day working for her man she doesn't bring home the pay,
Its tough, it tough
She says weve got to hold on to what we've got it makes a difference if we do swipe ups all day
It tough so tough,
We've got each other and a lot a lot of free stuff
woah we're half way there,
woah living on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make I swear
Woah a free hot tub.
Living on a prayer
Woah were half way there
Woah, add, link, I got a code.
Woah living on a prayer
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
As if Brooke gets dressed up and takes a handbag with her to walk the dog.
She won't be self isolating, that's the second day she's dressed up and posted pics.
She'll be the kind to do what the duck she wants and stuff everyone else...a bit like her mother!!!

And she's added a swipe up for the outfit! #bleep
why is she dressed like Michael Jackson?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes a terrible advert for that tin box she’s been gifted.

It’s been in bits on the lawn all week.

Reactions: 13
WHY is he not helping his wife with the tin shed??? Would you watch and see someone else struggle?

She isn't very good at the minute, you can tell from the lack of posts. Maybe she is starting to realise about her erratic behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Glad I am not the only one who can’t find Sparkles nest on here. They really are an awful example to that child.
the whooping last night really pissed me off. It was supposed to be clapping not act like your at a bleeping rave! Like you say all for show. The perv didn’t bother pausing he’s X Box game to participate. Considering they probably saved he’s life after he was assaulted and left with Brain injuries, ignorant, ungrateful Bastard🤬
They’re like the dingles. she preaches and acts like she knows it all then she just ignores the government guidance!
Utter pond life mate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad I am not the only one who can’t find Sparkles nest on here. They really are an awful example to that child.
the whooping last night really pissed me off. It was supposed to be clapping not act like your at a bleeping rave! Like you say all for show. The perv didn’t bother pausing he’s X Box game to participate. Considering they probably saved he’s life after he was assaulted and left with Brain injuries, ignorant, ungrateful Bastard🤬
Chavtastic. Clap and keep it classy lol,

Reactions: 3
Sausage and bean bakes with what looks like a whole tin of beans. Who even does that????

Reactions: 8
Sausage and bean bakes are more Beggy’s style. I alway thought the Gousto was way too fancy for her chavvy taste.
This looks like something a teenager would make of left to fend for themselves 😆

That after pizza for lunch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This looks like something a teenager would make of left to fend for themselves 😆

That after pizza for lunch!
My teenagers did a hell of a lot better than that! Apart from her roast potatoes <snigger>, Beggy can cook duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha she’s got nothing to post about so beans and sausage and bean bakes are the best she can come up with 😂😂 what an absolute joke she is. Give it up begs your an idiot with nothing even remotely interesting in your life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just proves how boring her life is. Unless she can go out spending all day every day she as duck all to say...........the last week as proved this so much, without the daft twats who have gave her freebies. It’s like yeah. Film, yeah well Netflix,yeah brooks in bed.....yeah cuppa Tay wellllll bleeping yeah yeah yeah

and she is looking more dirty as the days go on. She. It’s stink so bad

Reactions: 6
My daughter is the same age as Brooke, she is at Uni but has her own place, she cooks fresh homemade vegetarian meals for herself every day. She shows Beggy up! But then I did teach my kids to be independent and self sufficient.
She should be ashamed of herself, she is home all day, isn't short of money yet she can't cook a basic meal.
She has to resort to recipe cards to make a simple cottage pie or a spaghetti bolognese.
What the duck is wrong with her?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.