Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Good. Morning. And. I. Hope. Your. All. Well. Why does she say it like that?
🤣🤣🤣 I totally read that in her voice 🤣🤣🤣

Why does she called it “The Cedar House” it sounds like a Dickensian novel 🤣
And, isn’t it the name of the company who built her shed? You wouldn’t say “I’m just going to switch the Hotpoint on and eat some Kellogg’s” so why does she refer to the brand???
stupid tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

So......yeah

Chatty Member
I've never heard that! Apart from tattlers 🙈😆 Don't know them personally but I know Gaz - great guy 👍
I have a few questions- 1) Is Jaysun genuinely going for a bike ride or is he going somewhere else for a different type of ride?
2) Does Beggy strut around the town like she owns the place?
3) Does she really have “the girls” round regularly or is she pretending?
4) Does baby Brooke regularly walk into things with those ridiculous lashes?
5) Does everyone laugh at the state of Beggys outfits?
6) Has she fallen out with the woman who owns that clothes shop she used to go on about all the time?
7) Does she smell?
8) Does she work the streets when she has finished her shift at the arcade to earn a bit of money?
And as a personal favour to me, when the pier is open again, please get a surreptitious photo of Beggy in her 2p booth. Much obliged 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Recap of Beggys week.....
1) Announces that she is “working with” shit shop QD and they have ‘gifted’ her a metal shed to detract from the wooden one she has just had built.
2) Lays out the 3000 bits of the shed in the garden and realises that she can’t put together metal shed so leaves them out in the rain to go rusty
3) Tells Insta that she has discovered a new app called Houseparty and starts talking to a couple who are in bed.
4) Receives 100’s of messages telling her that they already have said app (so obviously letting her know that she is behind the times as usual). Interprets messages as people asking to talk to her on the app and acts like a teenage girl on a first date.
5) Hears that people using the app have had their bank balance wiped
6) Shits herself and deletes app.
7) Paints the exterior of the wooden ‘cedar house’ (shed) with interior oil.
8) Bakes half a cake

Watch out for next weeks recap with high points such as “Beggy wonders why the rain has washed away all of her hard work”.....

Half a cake 🤣 have I missed something?
Yes, it was on today’s exciting update, well worth a watch though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I never tend to comment on these things, but I’ve just seen her post about another boohoo delivery, and it really does make my blood boil. People are fucking dying alone in hospital without their families and friends surrounding them, people are loosing children to this horrendous pandemic and she’s ordering utter ugly crappy dresses?! It’s not something to be proud of Becky. It’s not like you haven’t got enough clothes in your ‘walk in wardrobe.’ The money she spends on clothes and tat and then has the audacity to go onto Instagram stories when single mums, families, elderly, vulnerable people are struggling to put food on the table?! I’m sorry but it’s wrong. It’s well and truly wrong. Fucking grow up Becky. There is so much more to life than shitty boohoo dresses, then complaining about your nails not being done, not having your eye lashes down when our NHS is drowning and people are risking their lives because Becky wants a boohoo dress? Putting the mail man at risk, putting the picking staff at risk. Absolutely fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why the fuck isn't she enrolling as a NHS volunteer? Instead of making half a sponge cake you could be helping the most vulnerable in our society.
My son's army regiment is heading out next Thursday to help take supplies to hospitals in and around Oxfordshire, he has also being told to expect to take bodies to the mortuaries.
He will work 5 days a week doing that & his 2 days off he is volunteering locally to his barracks delivering food parcels and essentials to those who live alone & are on 12 week lockdowns.
I am so bloody proud of him, proud that he is a caring, considerate and thoughtful young man who ALWAYS puts others before himself!!
Instead of setting up drawing stations for your adult child and baking shitty cakes why don't you give something back. Use your platform to encourage your followers to help where they can. You are beyond selfish Beggy and it looks like your brat of a daughter is exactly the same!
SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Poptart

VIP Member
I managed to get to the end of the stories and if you read this Becky I can ABSOLUTELY assure you I am not wishing my kids childhood years away so that I can spend my days buying shite I don't need, painting walls that don't need painted and watching shite on Netflix.
Word of advice.... I find wearing a bra lifts my tits up. You're welcome!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

HMC

VIP Member
that bloody ‘cheesecake’ why does she have to show it every time she makes it! I’m actually done with instagram you’ve got people showing you how to bake a cake! Clean your toilet! Clean your windows and everything in between do they think we’re all imbeciles!
You missed ‘how to iron’ off that list. Turn them inside out apparently, if they have a logo. Well fuck me sideways...what is this new information 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
I'm fucking fuming, I've just done a 12 hour shift in A&E, I haven't seen my mum for a week because I'm terrified I'll pass something on to her, I'm stressed to fuck..like we all are....ive suddenly developed high blood pressure and I've had a bastard headache for 8 days.....ive just sat down and had a browse through insta and Beggys stories, the shed gifted??? WTF??? I'm not up to speed with all these instagrammers and the freebies, so what does it mean when they say #ad??? Because that's what she's put by the electric blanket and the radiator cover on her stories? Does that mean they were free? Also are her followers fucking simple? She's telling us to measure the height and width of our radiators BEFORE we buy a cover? Oh please I'm fucking insulted.....

Reactions: 32

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She's making a mini roast...
Chicken in a creamy sauce, roast potatoes and peas.

NOT A FUCKING ROAST AT ALL THEN!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good. Morning. And. I. Hope. Your. All. Well. Why does she say it like that?
Erm Jason’s gone to work... erm, yeah, erm BrooKKKe is in bed....erm, hope the paintbrushes come today....erm,so,yeah, right, guna make a cuppa t....erm, see you inabit
I’ve had my cuppa t.... erm, yeah sounds like Brookkke’s up...erm

fucking cow annoys me so much 😡

and what’s with the hand round the back of her head constantly pushing her hair forward then back again, and pushing the side bit to the side but not actually doing anything with it, Beggy, if you’re going to tuck it behind your ear then fucking tuck it!!! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsBed2be

I love how she’s telling us all to support small business when she buys everything off eBay from a China and Amazon or worse, begs for a freebie (shed!?!)

Try ordering your paint brushes from a small online decorators Becky or actually pay for your own shed from a family run shop you hypocrite 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 30

italian30

Christmas 2021 are you fucking real?

We are currently in the middle of a world wide crisis and you, you scrawny cunt, is going on about christmas NEXT year.

• Angry
Reactions: 30