Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy must have helped Sunak write that final speech...we are all in this together...Beggy for PM!!!!!!!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So reads here.. watching film with brooke

Beggy.. duck off you old hound
Hates a strong word but I really do dislike her, her face looks like a road map and teeth for tomb stones

Reactions: 3
Don’t see why Begs needs a diary she never bloody goes anywhere apart from the arcades

Reactions: 9
If any of you watch Brooke bubblemouths stories you’ll see Becky pretending to eat a cake that Brooke bless her has made from a packet mix!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Im now going to shout out the window for the NHS”

its clap Becky, cant even get that right can you ffs. Clearly just doing stuff for likes on the gram again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how I posted the other night about how it’s weird her and Brooke, don’t spend any time together, and oh look, tonight they’re watching a family together, hey beggy😉👋🏼👋🏼

bleeping hell, another day, another gifted item🙄, so many businesses must not want customers🤣🤣, gifting to people like her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Film**

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The woman can't even string an intelligent sentence together.
Just give the duck up, Beggy.

No one is interested in your opinion on our NHS & keyworkers, your husband would rather play on his console than give thanks to all those that are giving their everything to keep this country running right now.
The whole family are vile and disrespectful.

Reactions: 10
Since when does beggy use a diary? She only recently has since insta people have !! I get my diary’s from them off amazon I defo won’t be buying again from them now 😩😩😩
I felt the same way 😓 don't companies realize that people are being put off their stuff by who they're actually relying to promote it???

I felt the same way 😓 don't companies realize that people are being put off their stuff by who they're actually relying to promote it???
I know! Shocking isn’t it! How about give your diary to someone who actually uses one a parent or a business owner. Not some absolute beg who would promote anything and not use it! I will never buy from them again and I actually really liked their diaries. Not anymore pissed me right off!

Makes me so angry, her husband Had a massive injury years ago when he was attacked and he can’t be arsed to get up off his game to show gratitude. I’m sure the NHS would’ve treated him She only did it for the gram and then only through I blind in the window. Disgusting the lot of them

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.