Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our PM is in intensive care, people are dying at an alarming rate and she has just posted this, words fail me! What an utter self-centred disgusting human being. Vile. Screenshot_20200406-210027_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Our PM is in intensive care, people are dying at an alarming rate and she has just posted this, words fail me! What an utter self-centred disgusting human being. Vile.View attachment 104798
L’air du woman. (One for the older ones amongst us)

L’air du woman. (One for the older ones amongst us)
Or maybe - to pinch an immortal line from the great Victoria Wood- “Would you like to smell my Charlie”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Our prime minister is seriously ill, how sad”

“swipe up for my room spray.”

wow. Just bleeping wow.
Even Hinch has curbed her swipe ups....and she is a prize bellend! absolutely despicable

• Angry
Reactions: 23
.....Story of Boris in intensive care, next story....here’s my candle and a discount code.

she is utterly heartless!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
.....Story of Boris in intensive care, next story....here’s my candle and a discount code.

she is utterly heartless!
I've made an effort to not watch her stories today and after reading here and catching up on what this pathetic bleep has to say, I made a good decision

Reactions: 7
“Our prime minister is seriously ill, how sad”

“swipe up for my room spray.”

wow. Just bleeping wow.
Even Hinch has curbed her swipe ups....and she is a prize bellend! absolutely despicable
The difference between Beggy and Hinch is the Hinchcliffes probably have made enough to live on and don’t need cash at present. Beggy pisses everything up against the wall and probably depends on her swipe up cash. (They’re both cows, though.)

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t concentrate on that tv with the tit fake brick wallpaper behind it and all the tit she has put next to the tv, it’s way too busy!

Also, a leopard print rainbow?? Someone explain to Beggy and that shite clothing company what a rainbow actually is!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had to stop watching her stories. I physically cannot watch that woman say the same old tit day in day out again about cups of tea, jaysun Ona bloke ride, Brookie “obviously” still in bed, need to pop to the shops blah blah bleeping blah. She’s a year older than me and I got ID’d at a gig three weeks ago when buying a g&t. Poor cow must have had some paper round as a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone unfollow her she’s a disgrace in a drunk state singing raining men!! Does she know that people are losing life’s and there children and there she is good ol begs swipe up ordering more clothes when people struggling... I’m fuming with her stupid idiot
I couldn’t concentrate on that tv with the tit fake brick wallpaper behind it and all the tit she has put next to the tv, it’s way too busy!

Also, a leopard print rainbow?? Someone explain to Beggy and that shite clothing company what a rainbow actually is!! 😂😂😂
I find that leopard print rainbow insulting to all those people putting ‘real’ rainbows in their windows 😡

Would it be as heartbreaking if this was one of your delivery drivers Beggy? Might even be why you’re still waiting on your storage bags so you can use this lockdown time to get all your ‘jobs’ done 😡 meanwhile I’m the nurse looking after the patients like in your ‘heartbreaking’ pic. Our hospital already has 3 very unwell staff members.
In times like this our true colours are exposed, most of us help whilst some just help themselves. Beggy is certainly the latter. Imagine, thru all this, you’re showing all the unnecessary crap you’re ordering and touting for cash........making our essential services (delivery drivers) stretched.
Beggy........why don’t you and brooky volunteer for our NHS?! Are we all in this together or not? I’m working 72 hours this week with 4 children in my house. ‘Thankfully’ my DH is now furloughed.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Would it be as heartbreaking if this was one of your delivery drivers Beggy? Might even be why you’re still waiting on your storage bags so you can use this lockdown time to get all your ‘jobs’ done 😡 meanwhile I’m the nurse looking after the patients like in your ‘heartbreaking’ pic. Our hospital already has 3 very unwell staff members.
In times like this our true colours are exposed, most of us help whilst some just help themselves. Beggy is certainly the latter. Imagine, thru all this, you’re showing all the unnecessary crap you’re ordering and touting for cash........making our essential services (delivery drivers) stretched.
Beggy........why don’t you and brooky volunteer for our NHS?! Are we all in this together or not? I’m working 72 hours this week with 4 children in my house. ‘Thankfully’ my DH is now furloughed.
Lots of love to you and yours.....

Reactions: 4
Lots of love to you and yours.....
Thank you, it really riled me to listen to and see her disingenuous thanks, whilst simultaneously making life harder for us all by feeding unnecessary activity during lockdown. She’s admitted Jayson isn’t sticking to one exercise per day, she’s admitted Brooke did the rounds for ‘essentials’ (NOT the idea!!) and she readily shows us she’s continuously ordering non essentials and expecting someone (during lockdown, during essential activities only) to deliver them to her door. I can’t believe how think her and her followers are that they don’t get how much of a complete and utter hypocrite she is.
In my household, I’ve been the only one to set foot outside our house and drive/garden as I’m the one leaving for work. The sad fact is, despite sticking to lockdown rules, it’s likely I will pick up the virus from work and likely then my family will pick it up from me. I can’t help but feel bitter about how easy it must be to just stay the duck home.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Thank you, it really riled me to listen to and see her disingenuous thanks, whilst simultaneously making life harder for us all by feeding unnecessary activity during lockdown. She’s admitted Jayson isn’t sticking to one exercise per day, she’s admitted Brooke did the rounds for ‘essentials’ (NOT the idea!!) and she readily shows us she’s continuously ordering non essentials and expecting someone (during lockdown, during essential activities only) to deliver them to her door. I can’t believe how think her and her followers are that they don’t get how much of a complete and utter hypocrite she is.
In my household, I’ve been the only one to set foot outside our house and drive/garden as I’m the one leaving for work. The sad fact is, despite sticking to lockdown rules, it’s likely I will pick up the virus from work and likely then my family will pick it up from me. I can’t help but feel bitter about how easy it must be to just stay the duck home.
Completely agree, no one is asking us to go off to war, do anything that may kill or harm us...It's stay at home. How difficult can that be? Why don't people seem to understand? Beggy doesn't give a stuff about the people who got her tacky buzz t shirt to her though, all she is interested in is those pound signs and freebies. She is void of any thought or feeling for anyone but herself.

Each & every one of our incredible NHS staff & keyworkers are national heroes.
You are doing everything for us, the least we can do is adhere to the rules and stay home for you!
Stay safe & THANK YOU ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up after the last few days, some days I cannot do beggy 🤣🤣🤣, she does my absolute tits right in, why does she still feel the need to tell us everything that goes on, jaysuns away for a bike ride, Brooke’s still In bed, bleeping hell, Jaysun must be fit with all that bike riding🤣, to be fair, I’d rather ride about on a bike all the time, to get away from them both aswell 🤣🤣, the reason she doesn’t bother with that shop anymore, that she was always on About, is because she probably doesn’t get free stuff anymore, so why would she waste her money or talk about her business, when she’s not getting anything out of it🤦🏻‍♀️, not sure if I’ve missed it, but has anyone else noticed, how baby Brooke’s boyfriend has disappeared?, not one mention of him anymore 🧐, wonder if he’s got sick of them already and fucked off, or he’s got what he wants from her🐸, then again, would any guy, wanna take Brooke home to meet there parents, she’s a spoiled “princess” 🤣💯

Also. Cannot help but laugh, when she’s going on, about people still going out, and acting like she’s disgusted by it , like, does she actual process what she’s actually saying??, because it was only last week, she was away out shopping, and going to dawns? Has she forgotten about that, or does she think, because she’s stayed in since, that makes up for it🧐, Beggy, since you spend your whole life watching Netflix movies ( surely you’ve watched them all by now, sure it’s about 5 during the day 🤣🤣🤣), how about you, practise what you preach, because you are one to preach, about all this shite, when you are living in Becky land, and living like you do any other day, ordering shite off of eBay, yes you might say, that Businesses, still need customers, but how about, instead of sitting on your arse, watching Netflix all day, you actually watch the news, instead of just for a story on Instagram, and you actually learn, what the duck is Going on, in the world right now!! And how, the people who’re delivering your parcels, and everyone else who’s bought from your swipe ups recently, how much these people are risking? To bring you bleeping storage bags, what about these kids who cannot see there dad? Because there dad has to work and risk his life, to bring you’re bleeping £2 avocado phone case.

• Heart
I always forget the warehouse workers packing the items too........does she think boohoo has magic machines to pick and pack her unnecessary order? This stupid selfish woman cannot for a minute think she NEEDS further clothes to #stayhome 🙄

I’m literally wearing leggings/t shirts to and from work, pyjamas in the house and my uniform at work!!

and all those coats and she gets gifted more every year? Disgusting when there’s people (including children) without ONE

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.