Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
54 this year look older, years of smoking been quite 10 years..... after my heart attack and stroke. That’s why I think she is either a heavy smoker or has been. She looks dog rough. But she don’t help her self with how dirty she is and never looks like she washes
I’m the same age as beggy I’d be gutted if I looked like her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s why she has a drawer full of the pill!!
She’s keeping them to show her grandkids ‘these were nanny’s special pills so she didn’t have another baby but I didn’t need to use them because granddad Jay Sun prefered it up Cadbury’s alley’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s out doing her “essential shopping” this morning. Has to mention the word essential, so transparent.
Cake mix is essential 😋

Didn’t Brooke do the shopping on Saturday? There’s only 3 of them in the house plus she gets her gusto box! How much food do they need!!
Baby Brooke got pre made cocktails from m&s. 🤔

Reactions: 3
So I put the stories in whilst washing up but wasn't actually watching .... All I heard was *oh here's my rubber collection* I'm sorry but for a moment there I thought she'd sunk to a whole new level 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus is that all she eats no wonder she’s a stick I’d have abit 4 bits of that chicken I need to try the Becky diet

Reactions: 1
All those manky flip flops she keeps! Why have all those pairs? And who wasn’t surprised that she was a baton twirler 🙋🏼‍♀️

I’m just amazed that she wastes her life watching so much tv. Obviously I get it that at the moment while we are all stuck indoors, but she watches so much anyway im amazed she has anything left to watch!

Reactions: 8
Posting pics of xmas?!? Normal people haven’t seen their families for weeks, are living hand to mouth. Worrying about whether their wages are gonna be paid or not (I am all three atm) and ywt here she is flaunting pics of Xmas and how much she has! So bleeping self involved

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I would never wish my life away! From the woman who puts her xmas decs up six weeks before Christmas?!

Reactions: 4
Desperate to find something to post all she has are her Christmas photos SAD!
She needs to get off her arse and get volunteering - I can’t stand another six weeks of her watching Netflix and baking half a cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might have to unfollow. I can’t cope with the constant ‘woe is me’ I just wanna scream at the screen when she comes on! The constant ads and tit she’s trying to push on us! The world is in a crisis, some people’s cancer treatments are on hold, fertility treatments on hold (myself included), people are dying a horrible death, vulnerable people are scared shitless that they are gonna catch the virus and it ends their life, we aren’t wanting to buy crap t-shirts and swan branded shite!
why can’t she just put up a post saying ’I’m not going to do many Instagram videos for a while as my page is mainly focused on buying stuff for the home and D.I.Y and as shops are now closed I will just be checking in now and again, all the while staying at home keeping myself, family and others safe’. There’s more chance of me shitting in the queens handbag before she does anything like that!
I’m someone who is on the frontline working for the NHS and cannot be arsed with her bollocks any longer!!!
selfish hole you are Becky!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I had a quid for each time her shrieking, shrill bleeping voice had woken my baby up when I've clicked on her stories then I'd have enough money to get a Gousto box, 10 Buzz T shirts, a crappy Ebay diary, a pack of breaded mushrooms and a set of lights for my toilet!........😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
God I no where I would love to shove that fuckingtree. Straight up her Cadbury alley.
Why in gods name is she posting about Christmas, when people might not even see Christmas. And will be spending it without loved ones that have lost their life to covid. She really is a sad pathetic excuse of a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who in their right minds are thinking about Christmas right now?
Take a bleeping look at the world around you, Beggy!
Our PM is in ICU, people are losing their loved ones ( young & old) keyworkers are risking their lives for us, we can't see our grandchildren, parents, siblings, people are struggling financially worried if they can keep the roof over their heads or feed their children, businesses are closing down, some are in self isolation on their own without a soul in the world for the next 12 weeks!!!
What the hell is wrong with you? No one gives a rats arse about your bleeping bold ( AKA tit) over the top, chavvy christmas tree & decorations!
Just duck UP you wrinkled, scrawny, scruffy old bleep!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who on earth paid all that money for them Soul candles 🕯 🤦🏻‍♀️ People are so gullible!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.