Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks me off how she's got her Gousto box. I've been having them for months but can't get a delivery at all but here's Beggy with hers already paid for with her swipe up code FFS pisses me right off :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Hinch as fucked me off today, this smelly woman as fucked me of today, Cock nose QOC as fucked me of today. And it’s not even midday yet. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The decent thing beggy could do is give her box to someone who can’t go out ! but no she wouldn’t dare do that because she is a selfish bleeping witch.... yet sending her daughter to Tesco, b&m and home bargains is fine... bleeping skank

Reactions: 6
The decent thing beggy could do is give her box to someone who can’t go out ! but no she wouldn’t dare do that because she is a selfish bleeping witch.... yet sending her daughter to Tesco, b&m and home bargains is fine... bleeping skank
And yet she laughs about Scotland's chief medical officer and what she has been doing. Becky don't point the finger at others unless your own hands are clean! Dearie me! It may be Brooke that's going out but they are not observing rules are they!

Reactions: 8
How many clothes does one person need !! I bet 90% of them she has never worn, and never will wear as she just keeps buying more. Bag them up and take to charity shop when they open again or drop at cloths bank.

Reactions: 6
Hello summer???!!!!! Jesus the amound of clothes there is disgusting. 😡😡That dressing room is heaving with shite. She keeps her 60 pair of tit shlops every year and buys more?!!!
And oh look another Buzz tshirt.ready for pawing and stretching!! 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok someone needs to come to mine and punch me in know we are all self isolating and the self distancing from everyone. I havent see my common law hubby for 3 weeks 😤 but still I need a punch as I went on buzz clothing website thankfully not tho a swipe up via begs but what the actual duck am I playing at someone come and punch me and cut up my credit cards please I havent ordered anything and wont the clothes are cheap and tacky

Reactions: 7
Hello summer???!!!!! Jesus the amound of clothes there is disgusting. 😡😡That dressing room is heaving with shite. She keeps her 60 pair of tit shlops every year and buys more?!!!
And oh look another Buzz tshirt.ready for pawing and stretching!! 😡
I don’t move my winter stuff in the attic.....I just wear a hoody or a cardigan over my clothes....I don’t really have a summer and winter wardrobe....am I strange? Or is this just because of the obscene amount of clothes that Begs owns?

Reactions: 20
I don’t move my winter stuff in the attic.....I just wear a hoody or a cardigan over my clothes....I don’t really have a summer and winter wardrobe....am I strange? Or is this just because of the obscene amount of clothes that Begs owns?
I do not have a summer and winter wardrobe either 🤭😂 I don't have enough clothes for they I guess ..

Reactions: 8
Me too. Same tops and different thicknesses of cardi, depending on the weather. Keep it simple!

Reactions: 9
Oh my bleeping GOD! The fake account is just fantastic today!

Reactions: 3
The amount of product placement she’s promoting today is actually disgusting. Why are shops like Buzz and soul still trading right now? Soul will have to send out their own items, how will they even cope!! Launching new products in a national crisis. Poor post And delivery people having to risk their lives

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.