Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never mentions P and K Interiors anymore and she used to buy lots of cushions etc from there

Reactions: 7
She never mentions P and K Interiors anymore and she used to buy lots of cushions etc from there
Still seem to be following her but Beggy’s no longer following their account as far as I can see. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is that where she lives then Felixstowe? And what about the hubby? She said he works at the docks? Or is it at the port? I only ask because I have a friend that lives near Felixstowe and I'd love it if she knew her but I don't think she does .
Yes she lives in Felixstowe and Jay-sun works at docks there (think it’s called the Port of Felixstowe) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Love it how 'we're all in it together', but she's just continuing to live normal life still purchasing and adding swipe ups - lots of people can't afford to put food on the table. She's still going on about vacuum bags not arriving. But still expecting someone to deliver, putting their life at risk for her!
Nothing has changed for her - still watching telly and faffing about at home!!

Reactions: 6
Stop banging on about staying at home and then telling everyone that your husband has been and taken the dog for a walk and is also going for a bike ride!! Also get yourself out of bed before you start talking bullshit. And do not even get me started on that post about lockdown with and without kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Stop banging on about staying at home and then telling everyone that your husband has been and taken the dog for a walk and is also going for a bike ride!! Also get yourself out of bed before you start talking bullshit. And do not even get me started on that post about lockdown with and without kids!
Don’t see why she can’t take Dolly out herself? Oh yeah because she’s a lazy slag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“That Scottish woman”?? My god, if you’re unsure of something you’d google it first so that at least sound like you know what you’re talking about wouldn’t you?
she grates on my husband too and he only hears her, It’s normally “and we needed to know that because...”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she say Scottish like it was derogatory 🤣 duck off beggy - from a “Scottish lady” very close to you in Suffolk. You are the biggest hypocrite ever. As soon as the UK was given warnings you were down Debenhams making soneone touch your manky face to get your foundation matched then went to your friends for “a cuppa” who then was sick!

surely this pandemic is making her realise how unfulfilling her life is, her only excitement is going shopping or the swingers shed. She has barely mentioned her at risk parents or her granddaughter at all.

Reactions: 17
Why did she say Scottish like it was derogatory 🤣 duck off beggy - from a “Scottish lady” very close to you in Suffolk. You are the biggest hypocrite ever. As soon as the UK was given warnings you were down Debenhams making soneone touch your manky face to get your foundation matched then went to your friends for “a cuppa” who then was sick!

surely this pandemic is making her realise how unfulfilling her life is, her only excitement is going shopping or the swingers shed. She has barely mentioned her at risk parents or her granddaughter at all.
She couldn’t wait to get to Stirling a few weeks ago when Mac’s work sent him to Scotland.
And for your information, Becky, that “Scottish lady” is a doctor and she’s from Belfast, in N Ireland.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just want to high 5 her face so badly!!!!
Who the duck does she think she is, the patronising shite about “how we are all doing so well and well done” you know nothing Begs so shut the duck up you hypocritical bleep, I certainly don’t need you to come on and tell us that pish, get over yourself love your a bleeping nobody you sad fuckwit go read a bleeping book and get a brain cell!!
You can’t talk about anybody not obeying the rules when you and your ignorant family continue to do that EVERY bleeping DAY!
Boils my blood!!!
And for your information you disgusting twit a lot of us aren’t doing so well so ram your positivity and bullshit up your skanky boney arse and duck off.
You think people watch you for your amazing content open your eyes we are not laughing with you, we are laughing at you!

And just to add it’s people exactly like you bending the rules to suit that will see us go into full lockdown and our one exercise a day taken off us because people like you are so bleeping selfish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.