Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Becky ever been transparent about how much 'credit' she gets from people using her Gousto code? There's a lady I follow on Instagram who was full of thanks for people using the code she was given and was very open about how much she'd got from each use of the code. Is it £15 credit per use of the code?

Reactions: 1
Has Becky ever been transparent about how much 'credit' she gets from people using her Gousto code? There's a lady I follow on Instagram who was full of thanks for people using the code she was given and was very open about how much she'd got from each use of the code. Is it £15 credit per use of the code?
I’ve never known her to declare that she gets £15 per sign up, I’ve just seen others be open and HONEST about it.
Wouldn’t it be nice if she gave that money to a charity or help a food bank.
It doesn’t enter her head to help others, she thinks it’s her duty to be Mrs positive at a time when hearing her talk daily shite just makes us want to slap her in the face 🤬

Reactions: 3
Oh look, she’s watching the news🙄🤣🤣🤣, duck off, bet she’s just put it on for a photo, who needs to actually story them watching the news?😬, also her dressing rooms, and all those clothes, there is no way, she wears everything in that room, and still adds tit to it, can actually imagine, what that room must smell like, all those clothes not being washed or worn 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Thank you, it really riled me to listen to and see her disingenuous thanks, whilst simultaneously making life harder for us all by feeding unnecessary activity during lockdown. She’s admitted Jayson isn’t sticking to one exercise per day, she’s admitted Brooke did the rounds for ‘essentials’ (NOT the idea!!) and she readily shows us she’s continuously ordering non essentials and expecting someone (during lockdown, during essential activities only) to deliver them to her door. I can’t believe how think her and her followers are that they don’t get how much of a complete and utter hypocrite she is.
In my household, I’ve been the only one to set foot outside our house and drive/garden as I’m the one leaving for work. The sad fact is, despite sticking to lockdown rules, it’s likely I will pick up the virus from work and likely then my family will pick it up from me. I can’t help but feel bitter about how easy it must be to just stay the duck home.
Thank you - I’m sorry for the pressure on you-I don’t know what else to say other than thank you 😞🙏🏼

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s out doing her “essential shopping” this morning. Has to mention the word essential, so transparent.

Reactions: 8
The sad voice was out again as she tries to act all serious...we see right through you and how many times in the last 7 days has 1 of you been out for essential shopping..you are meant to do it all once to last 7-10 days...🤨

Patron saint of “stay at home” off out again for “essentials!” Didn’t she just get guosto delivered yesterday? (if I’m not mistaken - 4 night shifts in a row have me very confused 🤣) what could you possibly need from the butchers Becky?? you only know how to cook with an instruction card and admitted last week you don’t even eat any of it. She does realise she doesn’t need to share every detail of her day right? Never seen anyone put their size 12 feet in it more!

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to go get the "essentials" when she had gusto come yesterday and Brooke only went shop hopping about 3 days ago?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I got £5 per person when my Mum and Cousin used my reference.

Why does she need to go get the "essentials" when she had gusto come yesterday and Brooke only went shop hopping about 3 days ago?
I think this is because of the spending addiction. If you look back, she never does a big food shop and always buys every few days. I wonder if she even realises she has an addiction.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t give a duck about Boris in intensive care you can tell by her voice .... she literally doesn’t give a flying duck!!!! She is disgusting I can’t stand the women ....
exactly ? Since when does Becky go to the butchers anyway? Who’s been going to the butchers a lot on Instagram? Coz we all know she copies !

How much bread does a family of 3 that only eats tit need !!!!!!! She only got 1 the other day ffs does jaysuun. Take half a loaf to work with him every day. Lies all bleeping lies she is at the shops every day for tit. It’s people like her killing the innocent.

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s out doing her “essential shopping” this morning. Has to mention the word essential, so transparent.
Didn’t Brooke do the shopping on Saturday? There’s only 3 of them in the house plus she gets her gusto box! How much food do they need!!

• Angry
Didn’t Brooke do the shopping on Saturday? There’s only 3 of them in the house plus she gets her gusto box! How much food do they need!!
Do you remember how much food she had in the cupboards when she had her kitchen redone? Today’s shopping will get hoarded and then chucked when it goes out of date. She does the same with food as she does with clothes - buy, buy, buy, with no intention of doing anything with it. Greedy cow.

Do you remember how much food she had in the cupboards when she had her kitchen redone? Today’s shopping will get hoarded and then chucked when it goes out of date. She does the same with food as she does with clothes - buy, buy, buy, with no intention of doing anything with it. Greedy cow.
She makes me so mad, so selfish 😡

Reactions: 4
Patron saint of “stay at home” off out again for “essentials!” Didn’t she just get guosto delivered yesterday? (if I’m not mistaken - 4 night shifts in a row have me very confused 🤣) what could you possibly need from the butchers Becky?? you only know how to cook with an instruction card and admitted last week you don’t even eat any of it. She does realise she doesn’t need to share every detail of her day right? Never seen anyone put their size 12 feet in it more!
Oh my god! Did she really admit to not eating any of the Gousto?! WTAF!!!! What happened to trying new things. It's infuriating.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.