Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey - that was quite a list! 😝
Great to have you around @Madferit and yes please do some ferreting around and find out what you can!
Beggy doesn’t do Q&A does she?
I wonder if she’s been furloughed 80% of what she earns ain’t going to keep her in flip flops.

what’s the deal with Soul, does she get commission?
Doesn’t she have to pay tax on the swipe ups and declare the gifted (begged) stuff?

When the whole world is on lockdown & in the middle of pandemic Beggy is on insta flogging her phone case on a swipe up. She really doesn't understand or grasp what's going on does she?
Only thinking about herself and her back pocket as usual!!

Thank you @Emsie - there is so many amazing, selfless people doing so much right now, it is all very humbling
Beggy is just like Hinch, she eats absolute slop. That frozen potato gratin looks vile. Wouldn’t feed it to my dog 🤢
I tried it once - it was absolutely disgusting, just like slop, the texture was vile 🤮
Why does she go to bed at 9pm?
To read the thread - oh and to watch a film! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t she have to pay tax on the swipe ups and declare the gifted (begged) stuff?

To read the thread - oh and to watch a film! 🤣
Becky:- Pandemic? Whassat?

Just been wondering, as you do at 7.20 am
When you ain’t been asleep yet and bored.. what ages are we all
I’ll go first, I’m 59, 60 In nearly 2 weeks time so it’s been cancelled and I’ll be 59 til this is all over, bonus! Lol! Your turn

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’ll go first, I’m 59, 60 In nearly 2 weeks time so it’s been cancelled and I’ll be 59 til this is all over, bonus! Lol! Your turn
42 and I still get asked for ID 😂 unlike our Begs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm 58 .. not turning 59 till December 😁

28 but I feel like my kids have put 10 years on me 😂

Reactions: 6

30!

Reactions: 1

28!

I’m 52, I’m a mum to two girls and I have two grandchildren.

That filter is driving me mad! It’s like watching Pigpen. I saw on another account that if you tap it you can still use the filter, but it removes the dots, I am that close to sending her a message to tell her this. As if she wasn’t already grubby enough.
OMG - Pigpen! I 💕 Charlie Brown cartoons...

• Heart

I have absolutely no idea ... struggling with what day it is at the moment ...
I'm joking, I'm 51

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We maybe all different ages but we are all SO like minded and have the same sense of humour it’s uncanny isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

33 ☺

So she's ordered more loungewear cos that's all she's wearing. She has 2 rooms brimming with tat surely she has something to wear in there ??

All after couriers and postal workers are posting about extra workloads they now have and are worried about their exposure to the virus and for people not to order unnecessary items.....oh but Becky doesnt care, she even admitted that once!!

Never have I see such a demonstration of selfish behaviour of 1 woman

• Angry
Reactions: 18
54 this year look older, years of smoking been quite 10 years..... after my heart attack and stroke. That’s why I think she is either a heavy smoker or has been. She looks dog rough. But she don’t help her self with how dirty she is and never looks like she washes

Reactions: 4
This woman makes my blood boil yet again buying non essential clothing! As if she hasn’t got enough clothes ! She couldn’t give a tit about anyone apart from herself

Reactions: 11
HI Beggy will just leave this for you .

Couriers plead with shoppers to stop ordering 'tat' and non-essential items online during lockdown.
Please stop ordering NON ESSENTIAL TAT

"While you keep ordering online, workers in warehouses are risking their lives having to keep picking and packing it, and us couriers have to keep putting ourselves at risk collecting from crowded depots to deliver it.
But when people are ordering CLOTHES online, that is madness. I don’t understand where they’re going in this stuff anyway at the moment?

The worst thing is, We have to go back to the same homes three days later to pick up the items when people decide they want to return them anyway.

Shoppers are not thinking about the impact they are having.”We urge members of the public to think about how necessary their shopping really is.

If you continue to buy things you don’t need, you are forcing people to risk their lives in packed warehouses packing the items too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
PMSL ... Jason’s ordered Beggy to move the bookcase that’s blocking the window up as he’s worried about damp 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As an NHS nurseI’m in despair of people like her.
She’s ordering more of what she’s already got and exposing poor delivery drivers and packers to COVID.
People are dying, young fit healthy people are dying and she’s carrying on like she’s on holiday buzzing because she’s not dishing out 2p’s.
Loungewear isn’t essential...her next story showed exactly the amount of clothes she has.
She should hang her head in shame🥺

Reactions: 28

64 on April 24th. But I think I will say I’m 41 as no ones seeing me for the foreseeable future!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.