Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she say before she started painting that she wasn’t using a bag for the tray cos she was throwing it all after as she didn’t have the correct stuff to clean it.
But then after she had finished, she said right I’ll go wash the brushes and stuff.......I thought she was throwing them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx

Reactions: 8
When the whole world is on lockdown & in the middle of pandemic Beggy is on insta flogging her phone case on a swipe up. She really doesn't understand or grasp what's going on does she?
Only thinking about herself and her back pocket as usual!!

Thank you @Emsie - there is so many amazing, selfless people doing so much right now, it is all very humbling ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Has she not seen how many people have died since yesterday. No one gives a duck about your avocado case you prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why the duck isn't she enrolling as a NHS volunteer? Instead of making half a sponge cake you could be helping the most vulnerable in our society.
My son's army regiment is heading out next Thursday to help take supplies to hospitals in and around Oxfordshire, he has also being told to expect to take bodies to the mortuaries.
He will work 5 days a week doing that & his 2 days off he is volunteering locally to his barracks delivering food parcels and essentials to those who live alone & are on 12 week lockdowns.
I am so bloody proud of him, proud that he is a caring, considerate and thoughtful young man who ALWAYS puts others before himself!!
Instead of setting up drawing stations for your adult child and baking crappy cakes why don't you give something back. Use your platform to encourage your followers to help where they can. You are beyond selfish Beggy and it looks like your brat of a daughter is exactly the same!
SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!
I’m proud of him too. Well done to your Son, he’s a true gentleman xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Beggy is just like Hinch, she eats absolute slop. That frozen potato gratin looks vile. Wouldn’t feed it to my dog 🤢

Reactions: 4
Why did she say before she started painting that she wasn’t using a bag for the tray cos she was throwing it all after as she didn’t have the correct stuff to clean it.
But then after she had finished, she said right I’ll go wash the brushes and stuff.......I thought she was throwing them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx
It didn't make any sense at all.
Plus if she uses a plastic bag she wouldn't need to clean the tray anyway .. so never mind if she has the correct stuff or not. 🙄🙈 Also it looked like a clear bag over it anyway. Confused!

Reactions: 3
When the whole world is on lockdown & in the middle of pandemic Beggy is on insta flogging her phone case on a swipe up. She really doesn't understand or grasp what's going on does she?
Only thinking about herself and her back pocket as usual!!

Thank you @Emsie - there is so many amazing, selfless people doing so much right now, it is all very humbling ❤
She is literally the prime example of the people putting delivery people in danger by ordering unnecessary tit.

Any I don't believe she is keeping them in employment half her shite is eBay which the poor postman delivers

Reactions: 10
Why the duck isn't she enrolling as a NHS volunteer? Instead of making half a sponge cake you could be helping the most vulnerable in our society.
My son's army regiment is heading out next Thursday to help take supplies to hospitals in and around Oxfordshire, he has also being told to expect to take bodies to the mortuaries.
He will work 5 days a week doing that & his 2 days off he is volunteering locally to his barracks delivering food parcels and essentials to those who live alone & are on 12 week lockdowns.
I am so bloody proud of him, proud that he is a caring, considerate and thoughtful young man who ALWAYS puts others before himself!!
Instead of setting up drawing stations for your adult child and baking crappy cakes why don't you give something back. Use your platform to encourage your followers to help where they can. You are beyond selfish Beggy and it looks like your brat of a daughter is exactly the same!
SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!
Add me to the list of people who are proud of him! He sounds an amazing person, well brought up by you, obviously! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm in her area as a volunteer responder and there has been nothing to help with yet. That said there is loads she could help with such as the good neighbours scheme and delivery of essentials.

Reactions: 3
If I spent all day long watching tv, I would consider that a waste of a day! Who even does that (unless you are poorly)?!?

Reactions: 8
Came on to say the same! 🤷

Reactions: 1
That filter is driving me mad! It’s like watching Pigpen. I saw on another account that if you tap it you can still use the filter, but it removes the dots, I am that close to sending her a message to tell her this. As if she wasn’t already grubby enough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.