Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just 45, with a 16yr old and a 6yr old and I’m nearly at the stage where Britney Spears shaved her head 🤪, seriously though I think it’s brilliant on here we are not trolls as those instagram con artists chose to look on here so it’s their own choice, bleeping bunch of dickheads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EScL0KTWkAAdP_O.jpg
Just for you Becky my dear, stop dishing out the advice when you can't follow one simple bit of advice yourself 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m in absolute shock at how many pairs of flip flips she has WTAF? she needs to take them down the charity shop.....wow

Reactions: 9
She definitely blocked that window up because Nikki did that in her dressing room. Only difference is Becky’s has cheap make up and a tit load of polyester in hers.

Reactions: 8
Classic Beggy ordering non essential items, as if that woman needs any more clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
36 pairs of flip flops. That’s insane. We don’t even get 36 nice days of hot weather once a year in England.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im 34 with a 17 year old 13 year old 6 year old and 2 year old! Still look like i could be beckys daughter even though the kids are sending me grey 😂

Reactions: 6
What’s the chances tonight they’ll all be out in the street clapping 👏 but only now it’s becoming popular 😒

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.