Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she canโ€™t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard that! Apart from tattlers ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜† Don't know them personally but I know Gaz - great guy ๐Ÿ‘
I have a few questions- 1) Is Jaysun genuinely going for a bike ride or is he going somewhere else for a different type of ride?
2) Does Beggy strut around the town like she owns the place?
3) Does she really have โ€œthe girlsโ€ round regularly or is she pretending?
4) Does baby Brooke regularly walk into things with those ridiculous lashes?
5) Does everyone laugh at the state of Beggys outfits?
6) Has she fallen out with the woman who owns that clothes shop she used to go on about all the time?
7) Does she smell?
8) Does she work the streets when she has finished her shift at the arcade to earn a bit of money?
And as a personal favour to me, when the pier is open again, please get a surreptitious photo of Beggy in her 2p booth. Much obliged ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have a few questions- 1) Is Jaysun genuinely going for a bike ride or is he going somewhere else for a different type of ride?
6) Has she fallen out with the woman who owns that clothes shop she used to go on about all the time?
7) Does she smell?
8) Does she work the streets when she has finished her shift at the arcade to earn a bit of money?
And as a personal favour to me, when the pier is open again, please get a surreptitious photo of Beggy in her 2p booth. Much obliged ๐Ÿ˜‚
Does she smell ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ I can smell her through my phone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
7) Does she smell?
I've literally no idea! I'm not a stalker! ๐Ÿ˜†I only watch her stories.
It is a bit strange that she isn't showing much from Livia's Boutique anymore - I can try and find out! ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've literally no idea! I'm not a stalker! ๐Ÿ˜†I only watch her stories.
It is a bit strange that she isn't showing much from Livia's Boutique anymore - I can try and find out! ๐Ÿง
Crikey - that was quite a list! ๐Ÿ˜
Great to have you around @Madferit and yes please do some ferreting around and find out what you can!
Beggy doesnโ€™t do Q&A does she?
I wonder if sheโ€™s been furloughed 80% of what she earns ainโ€™t going to keep her in flip flops.

whatโ€™s the deal with Soul, does she get commission?

Reactions: 2
Did she really say yesterday that all her washing was washed outside? She never even corrects herself or re takes the video ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Another wasteful purchase there Begs. Canโ€™t be arsed to buy the proper stuff so she will just chuck it in the bin. duck the dolphins eh Begs ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes she messaged me to say Iโ€™m blocking you as you follow that fake account. That was it. Knobhead.
She blocked me because of that fake account but didnt tell me ๐Ÿ˜‚. I now watch through my other account as her life makes mine look amazing ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doing little jobs that she doesnโ€™t usually have time to do ...

She watches three films a day ?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so so busy... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crikey - that was quite a list! ๐Ÿ˜
Great to have you around @Madferit and yes please do some ferreting around and find out what you can!
Beggy doesnโ€™t do Q&A does she?
I wonder if sheโ€™s been furloughed 80% of what she earns ainโ€™t going to keep her in flip flops.

whatโ€™s the deal with Soul, does she get commission?
Right, so I know she only gets 20% off with LB for any purchases. But anything she shows sells out straight away. So they give her codes for stuff they can't sell - coz the Muppets following her will buy it all!! She has been gifted items in the past, but not lately ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don't know anything about Soul ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why the duck isn't she enrolling as a NHS volunteer? Instead of making half a sponge cake you could be helping the most vulnerable in our society.
My son's army regiment is heading out next Thursday to help take supplies to hospitals in and around Oxfordshire, he has also being told to expect to take bodies to the mortuaries.
He will work 5 days a week doing that & his 2 days off he is volunteering locally to his barracks delivering food parcels and essentials to those who live alone & are on 12 week lockdowns.
I am so bloody proud of him, proud that he is a caring, considerate and thoughtful young man who ALWAYS puts others before himself!!
Instead of setting up drawing stations for your adult child and baking crappy cakes why don't you give something back. Use your platform to encourage your followers to help where they can. You are beyond selfish Beggy and it looks like your brat of a daughter is exactly the same!
SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why the duck isn't she enrolling as a NHS volunteer? Instead of making half a sponge cake you could be helping the most vulnerable in our society.
My son's army regiment is heading out next Thursday to help take supplies to hospitals in and around Oxfordshire, he has also being told to expect to take bodies to the mortuaries.
He will work 5 days a week doing that & his 2 days off he is volunteering locally to his barracks delivering food parcels and essentials to those who live alone & are on 12 week lockdowns.
I am so bloody proud of him, proud that he is a caring, considerate and thoughtful young man who ALWAYS puts others before himself!!
Instead of setting up drawing stations for your adult child and baking crappy cakes why don't you give something back. Use your platform to encourage your followers to help where they can. You are beyond selfish Beggy and it looks like your brat of a daughter is exactly the same!
SHAME ON YOU BOTH!!
I'm proud of your son! What a fantastic lad you have xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.