Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowzers, all those clothes and she is still ordering more, even through these uncertain times. She needs to get her fix of buying though doesn't she? She doesn't give a damn about the warehouse workers & those poor couriers putting themselves at risk just so she has more bleeping 'loungewear'.

I bleeping detest this womans morals & scruples, wait until they're delivered, she'll then put up a swipe up encouraging more people to buy and so the circle of risk for these workers continues.

You can be warned by the police for flouting social distancing rules, I personally believe the same should be applied to all those imbeciles buying all their unnecessary tat!
🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she taking the piss, she has about 57393 hoodies and sweat tops and joggers but had to order more.
she takes the piss
Omg ! Really ... I've not watched. I know these businesses are trying to stay afloat but the warehouse staff, the drivers etc are not key workers. I'm sorry but SEVERAL people need to say something to her. I AM a key worker but I'm very lucky that I am able to work from home. I've not been out in nearly 3 weeks apart from my own back yard. I live alone. I've had 2 deliveries. 1 fruit and vegetables from a small local business and 1 for other essentials I needed from a supermarket. I love clothes, I love shopping but ordering things at the moment is a big no from me. It's people like her that will make this all last way longer than it needs to 🤬

Reactions: 9
It's my son's birthday this month and I feel guilty ordering his presents online as I'm well aware people have to to pack and deliver it but I have no choice as I can't tell a 7 yr old he's not getting anything.... then there's this clown ordering tit she really does not need just for content for the gram 🤬

Reactions: 15
I'm 51 (definitely look younger than Becca)!

I don't think she knows what she owns, her possesions overwhelm her, which is why she keeps buying: She's searching for something in her life when really she needs some decent counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Becky:- Pandemic? Whassat?

Just been wondering, as you do at 7.20 am
When you ain’t been asleep yet and bored.. what ages are we all
I’ll go first, I’m 59, 60 In nearly 2 weeks time so it’s been cancelled and I’ll be 59 til this is all over, bonus! Lol! Your turn
I’m 46 and a single mum of 3, my girls are 23 & 22 and my son is 13. Hes autistic and struggling with the mountain of work set by school, so i’m taking it one day at a time and not overwhelming him. Already had a meltdown over having to use a pencil.

• Sad
I’m 39 mum of three - 8, 7 and 2. I look a generation younger than Becky 😂 I’m a first year uni student and struggling with online lectures, three at home and online learning with the eldest being autistic, but I’m also proud to say volunteering with the NHS currently and two local charities as it’s important to my community. If I can find time then Becky could - she is a selfish selfish creature

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry who????? She’s going to get Brookey bond up in a bit. WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think I’m the baby of this thread so far? I’m 24 with a 6 year old and a 3 year old.. although 2 weeks of self isolation, 2 kids, home schooling and potty training makes me feel about 80

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We maybe all different ages but we are all SO like minded and have the same sense of humour it’s uncanny isn’t it?
I love the anonymity of it on here.... it doesn’t matter how old/young, where we’re from, what we look like..... and I love it! We just all chat and you would never know that some people are 40 years apart in age!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m 39, with a husband, five year old and 18 weeks pregnant. I work with animals so unable to work from home. My mat leave starts 1st August so doubt I’ll be going back to work at this rate which is pretty depressing but best we keep safe.

With everything going on I hadn’t given clothes a thought then all of a sudden these last three days my bump sprouted and none of my clothes fit, even Joggers. Yesterday I had to stay in pjs. 🤭😂 so yes I’ve reluctantly ordered ‘ loungewear ‘ but it’s definitely necessary. I’m only ordered two sets and going to alternate between the two. 🤣

Reactions: 8
‘Obviously’ Becky is ignoring Boris’s advice to Wash her hands as they are covered in yesterday’s paint.! Uhh she’s just dirty
I’ve never just chucked rollers and brushed out after using once, doesn’t matter what you paint just clean them afterwards, but hey what does Becky care more for landfill.!
I bet them dressing rooms stink.! She should be ashamed of herself.! Her attitude yesterday with the joggers being ruined bet they met with the bin, I’m decorating today in leggings and a sweatshirt I’ve had for ages, covered in paint but I wash them afterwards and rewear
Her disposable attitude is a disgrace and more so now when people are dying and concerned for their loved ones.! She has no concept of reality
She’s only missing Jason as she had to drag her honey arse out of bed to make a ‘cuppppaa tay’ uhh she’s just horrid

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yesterdays paint all over her hands, a million pairs of grotty flip flops...GROSS.

Reactions: 5
Her collection of flip flops is more proof that she had a shopping addiction, most of them look like they haven't been worn and there's really no need to have a pair in every colour. I saw something on facebook this morning about how the current situation should be making us realise how little we need and how much we actually have take note becky and get help!

Reactions: 15
Becky:- Pandemic? Whassat?

Just been wondering, as you do at 7.20 am
When you ain’t been asleep yet and bored.. what ages are we all
I’ll go first, I’m 59, 60 In nearly 2 weeks time so it’s been cancelled and I’ll be 59 til this is all over, bonus! Lol! Your turn
She needs to start volunteering -she’s got no reason not too-I would if I could-she’s a state-I’m 39 ☺

Reactions: 5
If I didn’t have my health conditions I’d be volunteering most definitely. She has no excuse.

What are the NHS volunteers going to be doing?

Reactions: 4
I love the anonymity of it on here.... it doesn’t matter how old/young, where we’re from, what we look like..... and I love it! We just all chat and you would never know that some people are 40 years apart in age!
Love this and completely agree!
Everyone on here has really made lockdown a lot more enjoyable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.