Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you need your eyelashes and nails done when no bugger is going to see you for weeks? What the hell is the point?

My moustache on the other hand..........😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything. What the locals think of the family, does she swan around like gods gift, is she liked etc....
She was one of the 'popular' girls at high school. But not long after leaving school had a kid.

She seems to be at all events, including the opening of an envelope 🙄 manages to get into everything. People just roll their eyes really. Watching her content go downhill over the last year. Lots of swipe ups and free stuff. People are figuring it out and watching for entertainment value as we all know what shes trying to be.

See her and her daughter driving around town dressed up to the nines. Try hards is what i call them! Seem quite materialistic to me. Unfollowed after the JJ candle freebie mention. Just find it a bit of a joke really 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She was one of the 'popular' girls at high school. But not long after leaving school had a kid.

She seems to be at all events, including the opening of an envelope 🙄 manages to get into everything. People just roll their eyes really. Watching her content go downhill over the last year. Lots of swipe ups and free stuff. People are figuring it out and watching for entertainment value as we all know what shes trying to be.

See her and her daughter driving around town dressed up to the nines. Try hards is what i call them! Seem quite materialistic to me. Unfollowed after the JJ candle freebie mention. Just find it a bit of a joke really 🙈

So is she really 41?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would do her eyelashes and nails a world of good to have nothing on them for a couple of weeks and let them breath but no this is Begs
I want to know how you can just pull acrylic nails off like she does, I suppose it’s how they are shockingly done in the first place!!
mine, well god it’s taking me ages to soak 🙄

Reactions: 5

Popular as in the top bully gang?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to know how you can just pull acrylic nails off like she does, I suppose it’s how they are shockingly done in the first place!!
mine, well god it’s taking me ages to soak 🙄
I’ve been trying to soak mine off for day’s and they just aren’t budging.

Reactions: 1
God she’s a fucknut.

She’s blocked me. I assume because I follow another account. So she’s gone to the effort of looking up their followers and blocking the followers they have in common but can’t read or reply to a pm
She did the same to me but messaged me first to tell me she was doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never heard that! Apart from tattlers 🙈😆 Don't know them personally but I know Gaz - great guy 👍
Is Jason thought of differently to Beggy and Brooke? Just seems like him and Mac are much more normal than the try hards 👀

Reactions: 4
my Spotify got hacked after using that houseparty app for 3 days

QUOTE="DoctorWho, post: 1082841, member: 63939"]
Where have you seen this ?

Why does she get so excited over stupid things? Looks like she’s going to combust over a Victoria sponge ffs.
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Nikki's done her own nails and they look better than the ones Beggy gets from a fully trained nail technician 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.