Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It 8am and she’s already ordering more stuff from eBay. She really can’t help spending money. Makes me think she is very lonely and need to spend money to cheer herself up. Sad really.
Wonder what happened to her support small businesses??

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It 8am and she’s already ordering more stuff from eBay. She really can’t help spending money. Makes me think she is very lonely and need to spend money to cheer herself up. Sad really.
God she’s a fucknut.

She’s blocked me. I assume because I follow another account. So she’s gone to the effort of looking up their followers and blocking the followers they have in common but can’t read or reply to a pm

Reactions: 9
Because it takes me about an hr to read a sentence that beggy writes as her grammar is so awful. I half expected the end of this speech to say “volunteer for the NHS”
Why the duck don’t u both apply to be volunteers, help other people, I know beggy you’re only interested in helping when it involves raising money so u can take ur cut. But do something good!!!!
sorting out ur 3495732 pairs of flip flops is not important, applying to help is!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Because it takes me about an hr to read a sentence that beggy writes as her grammar is so awful. I half expected the end of this speech to say “volunteer for the NHS”
Why the duck don’t u both apply to be volunteers, help other people, I know beggy you’re only interested in helping when it involves raising money so u can take ur cut. But do something good!!!!
sorting out ur 3495732 pairs of flip flops is not important, applying to help is!!!!
This. She won’t tho........far too up her own arse sitting ordering pointless non essential shite whilst she has the luxury of staying it. Her who never sat down sure has re watched a LOT of box sets. She can’t keep up with her own lies.
‘Im not worried about my nails/lashes/hair’ ah that’s great to know beggy, I’m not worried about mine either........busy worrying about all the people who might die on or off my watch, busy worrying about myself and my family, busy worrying about my husbands company putting him on furlough and me then having to work MORE shifts in ITU to cover the shortfall in income, busy worrying about myself and my colleagues not having the right PPE.......particularly the filter wards who have covid patients before they’re diagnosed or have symptoms.

get a bleeping grip you selfish, stupid old cow. The fact you don’t even consider how you look ordering unnecessary items so some poor low paid worker has to pack it, post it and deliver it!!! Absolute hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This. She won’t tho........far too up her own arse sitting ordering pointless non essential shite whilst she has the luxury of staying it. Her who never sat down sure has re watched a LOT of box sets. She can’t keep up with her own lies.
‘Im not worried about my nails/lashes/hair’ ah that’s great to know beggy, I’m not worried about mine either........busy worrying about all the people who might die on or off my watch, busy worrying about myself and my family, busy worrying about my husbands company putting him on furlough and me then having to work MORE shifts in ITU to cover the shortfall in income, busy worrying about myself and my colleagues not having the right PPE.......particularly the filter wards who have covid patients before they’re diagnosed or have symptoms.

get a bleeping grip you selfish, stupid old cow. The fact you don’t even consider how you look ordering unnecessary items so some poor low paid worker has to pack it, post it and deliver it!!! Absolute hole.
Stay safe and thank you for your hard work. I’m not a key worker but my husband is, not NHS though. We have both applied and are waiting to here from the volunteer service.

Reactions: 5
She’s gunna end up with the virus if she carries on biting her fingers and nails and shoving her finger in her ear . Wtf is wrong with her absolute minger 😷😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wardrobes? On top of her tip of a dressing room? How many clothes do they need??? Also flip flops should be thrown out after the summer!!

Reactions: 6
What do you want to know??? 😉
Everything. What the locals think of the family, does she swan around like gods gift, is she liked etc....

She made half a cake, it went down very well. There’s still some left! duck her portions for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1585646042183.jpeg
WTF? So you are telling me that the scruffy overcrowded charity shop-like room of ugly clothes is only winter clothes and Beggy has more.... 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
No way has she got more clothes to come out from somewhere. I’m gobsmacked! What the duck is wrong with her!!!!!

Reactions: 3
God she’s a fucknut.

She’s blocked me. I assume because I follow another account. So she’s gone to the effort of looking up their followers and blocking the followers they have in common but can’t read or reply to a pm
She blocked me too, I am so missing watching her and her comedy of errors life.

Reactions: 1
She definitely has mental health issues. Notice she said they will sort Brookeys cupboard out because it’s full of crap. Darling that’s you whole house your describing. It’s like a bloody Heart Foundation shop in her house!! Don’t order vacuum bags, order a bleeping skip!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It would do her eyelashes and nails a world of good to have nothing on them for a couple of weeks and let them breath but no this is Begs

Reactions: 9
Honestly, never known a woman/man to have as many clothes as she does!! She is so wasteful.

It makes me cringe that she can sit and pick her nails off... I thought they were acrylic? There's no way I'd have been able to pick mine off when I used to have them done! They can't be very good quality.

It makes me cringe that she can sit and pick her nails off... I thought they were acrylic? There's no way I'd have been able to pick mine off when I used to have them done! They can't be very good quality.
The fact that she also said she did it while she was in bed 🤢 dirty witch

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.