Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she still looks so dirty..............she had a shower apparently, she washed her hair. Yet still looks grubby. I have seen cleaner looking tramps on the street with better skin than hers. If I was any where around her it’s not COVID-19 I would be worried it about, it’s bloody food poisoning she never washes her hands. Is alway scratching her scabby skin...... then touches food, cups of tea and god no’s what else. I just don’t get it even the cheap nasty self tan don’t make people look that dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've realised how tit it's going to look and abandoned it..hoping that we forget about it too
And that company gifted that hoping to get customers!!!!!!! At this rate, scabby B will have them go bankrupt...........Such a shame really could have gone to someone who would have truly appreciated its and made great use of it. Once it’s up (if ever). It will be filled with years of tat Xmas decorations, and flip flops for he planks of meat

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she still looks so dirty..............she had a shower apparently, she washed her hair. Yet still looks grubby. I have seen cleaner looking tramps on the street with better skin than hers. If I was any where around her it’s not COVID-19 I would be worried it about, it’s bloody food poisoning she never washes her hands. Is alway scratching her scabby skin...... then touches food, cups of tea and god no’s what else. I just don’t get it even the cheap nasty self tan don’t make people look that dirty.
Do we think she washed all the gousto food? Of course not, thick as tit!

Reactions: 2
Half a cake 🤣 have I missed something?
I was going to delete her account but it’s comedy gold.
Just take day off Beggy ffs 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap of Beggys week.....
1) Announces that she is “working with” tit shop QD and they have ‘gifted’ her a metal shed to detract from the wooden one she has just had built.
2) Lays out the 3000 bits of the shed in the garden and realises that she can’t put together metal shed so leaves them out in the rain to go rusty
3) Tells Insta that she has discovered a new app called Houseparty and starts talking to a couple who are in bed.
4) Receives 100’s of messages telling her that they already have said app (so obviously letting her know that she is behind the times as usual). Interprets messages as people asking to talk to her on the app and acts like a teenage girl on a first date.
5) Hears that people using the app have had their bank balance wiped
6) Shits herself and deletes app.
7) Paints the exterior of the wooden ‘cedar house’ (shed) with interior oil.
8) Bakes half a cake

Watch out for next weeks recap with high points such as “Beggy wonders why the rain has washed away all of her hard work”.....

Half a cake 🤣 have I missed something?
Yes, it was on today’s exciting update, well worth a watch though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have to laugh at the QD thing purely because when there was one in my hometown, in the 90s, my dad used to call it something else....

"Oim takin a stroll down to the VD store are ye needin' anythin?" (He's Irish btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to laugh at the QD thing purely because when there was one in my hometown, in the 90s, my dad used to call it something else....

"Oim takin a stroll down to the VD store are ye needin' anythin?" (He's Irish btw)
they have just closed all their shops And I think their online delivery tonight so she can’t even do a swipe up and get a cut 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my God. I’ve just had to see what all the cake fuss is about. WTAF???? Who even does that? Just why???? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Half a bleeping cake🙄 Behave!

In all my life I have never ever ever seen someone make half a cake. She’s not all the bleeping ticket!!
What the actual duck!! I have never in my life seen anything as stupid and pointless as this (well apart from the local skank’s park toilet stuck to her house) incidentally Beggy, why do you call it a house, you do know it isn’t one right? Only I reckon you’re so deluded that you do actually believe it to be a house, yer need help love, and fast, anyway, back to the ‘half a cake’ why? Please explain your logic (please don’t be too bleeping long though there’s only so many yeah‘s, so‘s, and erm’s my ears can tolerate.....go on then explain to us ’trolls’ what it was that possessed you...

What a donut
Tomorrow, after reading this, it will be, ‘ some of you have messaged me and asked if I should be using interior oil outside, it’s perfectly ok as it’s what Steve, Paul, Martin, Dave, Fred, Albert, Dick Van bleeping Dyke’ told me to get , this is definitely the one and it’s perfectly ok, so yeah, thank you though for gettin in touch cos you were worried I’d have to do it all again, so... right, I’m gonna make a cuppa tea and I’ll see you lovely lot in a bit’.......duck OFF!!

such as “Beggy wonders why
bleeping brilliant!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It 8am and she’s already ordering more stuff from eBay. She really can’t help spending money. Makes me think she is very lonely and need to spend money to cheer herself up. Sad really.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.