Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
Can’t believe his ex is still wearing the engagement ring. Wouldn’t give a fuk how much I like the ring it would be getting launched. Baldy is 100% going to get back with him soon as he’s back in the uk

Reactions: 35

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Someone on his q&a has asked if he’s Amish 🤣😭 come on which one of you was it ahahah..

Also, if Becky apparently gave him the push he needed to leave that means that she was messaging him/meeting him while he had a girlfriend, a pregnant girlfriend. Turns out she’s just as TRASH 🗑 as she looks.

• Haha
He is so shifty. Now referring to a completely different forex trading company. I now count at least four he has said he works for.
I deal with actual Forex brokers at work, can confirm none look like this, and have never had to lick any bum holes for a good rate on a contract.

Edit to add they're also really clever, imagine asking this arsehole his opinion on what the pound will be doing in the 12 months! I know he's not a real trader but imagine him tying to predict what is going to happen in UK/US/EU economies in 3 quarters time. He wouldn't even understand the question. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

wipedout666

Here from Cassys feed,which had gotten so stale so wow this really has been glorious.
Until she said in the car erlier “we fell out,made friends again,we’ve beaten each other up a little...” I’m only maybe a week in so from what I understand,she’s known him a couple weeks,the holiday has been a disaster and that baby has probably endured her mum and some random hobbit going psycho at each other all through the night...heart breaks for that Baby because it is so so unnecessary to be there,it’s such a slaggy selfish thing of this Mess to do.

UndeclaredAd

Well that’s me caught up on all 42 pages, after coming from Truff’s thread cause she’s turning into a boring mumfluencer (I AM SOBA) this is not disappointed.

his mums gonna be raging when he bites her with those teeth, based on the old ones he defo still gets breastfed.

She’s a riot, that poor kid. I’d say she would be better off with her Dad 50 pence but I’m actually not too sure.

SS should be watching these threads they’d have a field day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This guy is absolute trash!!! My friend stupidly dated him before he got his ex pregnant and what a mistake that was!!! This was as he was just getting into trading and it’s all not legit! The vile stuff he used to say to her was beyond disgusting always gaslighting her and putting her down on his fbook! He’s a complete Tipton tit ppl that live there that know him know what he’s like he’s just an embarrassment 😂 him and his mates are!! It seems these pair are both suited and his ex has had a very lucky escape!

• Wow
  • Haha

Madge Harvey

As much as I hate these Z-listers I am happy to know that her and baby are safe. He is a piece of shit and I hope she gets rid.

• Heart

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
He’s absolutely vile.

The only reason he gets women is because he can offer them the Instasham lifestyle, I kinda get it from young girls in their early 20s, but Becky is a mum in her 30s who should have the life experience to know better.

I am the same age as Becky and my life could not be more opposite to hers, my family, my career and giving us the best life possible is what I am about. I wouldn’t trade places with her for all the money in the world. Girl needs to find some standards and stop trying to live the fake life that she seems to chase.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Fat-tits

VIP Member
This prick is living the Amish dream - he's literally been engaged 3 times in the last year, collecting kids on the way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Moodymargi

What the hell have I just read - that poor dentist having to go near her shit breath after having her tounge up his arse. Why the fuck would you send pics doing that to ANYONE. People like her and Val Axel are wired wrong.

Wandered over from boring fat tits yhfead and now I'm traumatised. It's like when I watched that chloe Nemilas twitter video 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Doobop

This is great, I thought the show may have finished but it seems its been commissioned for another series.... Buzzing 😂

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Her and axl need to be locked together in some prison far away as possible from humanity. I bet her tongue is slowly decaying
I would love to see Becky bumhole, NatWest val, Jemma goosey Lucy, and any other insta slag go head to head in a squid game scenario. May the biggest slag win lol

• Haha

Tigger20

Chatty Member
He isn’t out with his mate tonight. The video is of a car registered in Dubai. Our Amish Gnome is in Turkey getting teeth with Becky Axl....I mean Holt.

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Sorry but I have absolutely zero sympathy for Becky. She basically stole him off someone else and was clearly messaging/seeing him while he was in a relationship. He’s now done practically the same to her and moved on to the next. How funny. All of two days being his GIRLFREIND 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha