Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move over all those loser brokers in Wall Street. Amish Abram is here! The absolutely don of investment and foreign exchange market! 💯💶💴

I know I know, who needs actual regulations and erm an actual education, when ol Jeremiah is on the case, with his moody ass copy n paste unregulated company rhetoric 🥱

If you’re rolling in that much money, it should be the norm; why you price listing tit in the comments? If forex is some untapped guarantee large returns, why you sharing it with other people? Even if a super generous trader decided in a massive act of generosity to share this sure fire trading method; everybody would be doing it. Good god, who allows mutants like you chatting tit about NOTaPyramidScheme to young kids on Instagram; without highlighting that whatever you can make in year, you can lose in a day.
Boasting blurb about signals; If you want people to sign up to a signal provider; you gotta ask yourself why da duck would they be selling the service when they could take the signals? The amount of people blowing smoke up his saggy asshole scares me; this insta generation gives me fuckin anxiety man.

All you are Jeremiah is some haggard ass Avon lady trying to convince people to join some Ponzi ass disaster. Enjoy it whilst it lasts mate (we sure are 🙂)

Ps. His “come back”. This dude 😂😂😂 fuckin love him! Bringin jokes 4 dayzzzz
Yes! This!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
Its damaging as many young lads who get sucked into the hype of this crypto bollocks without realising it's a pyramid scheme. Every man and his dog now want to be a trader/drug dealer/runner boy

Can someone explain why lads have womens small handbags across their chest, I do not understand what the duck they keep inside them 🥴🥴

Imagine you go on a date with your fella and he has an LV clutch bag strapped across his chest, I would tip my bottle if wine on him
They are drug dealer bags

Reactions: 8
I dont think that account is new as he’s pregnant girl has that account on her friends list I see it the other day

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
BRB just going to register Amish_FX_King so he can't have it when he deactivates his latest scam account.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does Becky not realise that Bradley has like and commented on his exes pictures. He was even following her two days ago, this comment is fresh past 24hrs, does Becky not see!!! This is all so shameful
He has a type doesnt he?

he disappeared for me but is back again now, hes loving the attention his bum hole must be feeling all sorts of fuzzy feelings rn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Move over all those loser brokers in Wall Street. Amish Abram is here! The absolutely don of investment and foreign exchange market! 💯💶💴

I know I know, who needs actual regulations and erm an actual education, when ol Jeremiah is on the case, with his moody ass copy n paste unregulated company rhetoric 🥱

If you’re rolling in that much money, it should be the norm; why you price listing tit in the comments? If forex is some untapped guarantee large returns, why you sharing it with other people? Even if a super generous trader decided in a massive act of generosity to share this sure fire trading method; everybody would be doing it. Good god, who allows mutants like you chatting tit about NOTaPyramidScheme to young kids on Instagram; without highlighting that whatever you can make in year, you can lose in a day.
Boasting blurb about signals; If you want people to sign up to a signal provider; you gotta ask yourself why da duck would they be selling the service when they could take the signals? The amount of people blowing smoke up his saggy asshole scares me; this insta generation gives me fuckin anxiety man.

All you are Jeremiah is some haggard ass Avon lady trying to convince people to join some Ponzi ass disaster. Enjoy it whilst it lasts mate (we sure are 🙂)

Ps. His “come back”. This dude 😂😂😂 fuckin love him! Bringin jokes 4 dayzzzz
I'm sure someone said he still lives at home with his ma 😂😂

bleeping wet lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s still there, I can see his account but can’t find this post that everyone is commenting on??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.