Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here from Cassys feed,which had gotten so stale so wow this really has been glorious.
Until she said in the car erlier “we fell out,made friends again,we’ve beaten each other up a little...” I’m only maybe a week in so from what I understand,she’s known him a couple weeks,the holiday has been a disaster and that baby has probably endured her mum and some random hobbit going psycho at each other all through the night...heart breaks for that Baby because it is so so unnecessary to be there,it’s such a slaggy selfish thing of this Mess to do.

Reactions: 35
Licking a blokes asshole,sticking a finger up it,feels amazing to the bloke and you’ll find the only girls that “enjoy” doing it or even just do it,are the ones in the Sex Workers industry so get paid for it/to video it or the girls in toxic relationships with toxic men that make them do all the vile tit the girls would probably normally never do,but do,to please their current tit c*nt.

Reactions: 15
Wow. Just wow. Read it from the beginning and what on Earth!!!

She needs to have some self respect and he is revolting in every way.

Couldn’t think who he reminded me of and it is this. Even has the tit pube beard.
75E8FB4C-C6BB-417E-A920-9BDB19731859.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but I’m same age as Becky and I’m no bleeping wallflower when it comes to sex but I would cut my little finger off before I was seen bragging about licking some jail birds shitter!!!
Not a bleeping chance I would go anywhere near a lads hole, not with the amount of times they fart. bleeping rarity these days if a willy gets flung in my face from the OH 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just when you think our NatWest Val is the biggest train wreck... *Becky Holt enters the chat* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guys .... please .... who the fluff is fat tits and what is this that peeps are Googling vids of?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t come for me 😁 but I was looking at some of his more recent pics thinking if he weren’t so short he’s not all that bad looking sans bum fluff on his chin. Then I went back and looked at some of his old pics and he is actually busted 🤮🤮 he must be using filters or something because he does look marginally better now.
Oh god hes one of them who had a dummy far too long as a kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow!! Finally caught up, sprinted over from smelly truff thread an this one is bleeping pure filth! What a read!

Reactions: 6
Hello also come from fat tits thread 🖐🏻
Becky this is exactly what he thinks about you. What a vile, vile man. Get some respect for yourself, and if not for you then your daughter. Beggers belief why anyone would want their child around that type of person never mind a baby girl who’s still so little. Terrible environment for her 💔
He’s got a lot to say about women for someone with a pube beard that ain’t tall enough for half the rides at Alton Towers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.