Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guys , I REALLY like this Becky you know , in an entertaining way.

she’s pure bantz and not just eye bleeping like our Val

and licking her mans bumhole , well we all like our own thing so I don’t think we should put her down for that . Weaponising licking her mans bum hole and sending it to his pregnant ex , now that is bad .

anyways I AM HERE FOR THIS CAR CRASH !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Were the actually pics of said bum munching or did she just say it .... I missed it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

can you imagine walking back into your mum n dads after this car crash of a holiday ....and they say “ have a nice time” 😂😂😂

also I bet no one goes in for a hug or a kiss knowing where her lips have been
🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do actually think Becky’s teeth look good - they are a much better colour and more natural looking than Bradley’s - his look so fake and hideous!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This thread is giving me life whilst self isolating at the moment. But after looking at her insta I've just realised I have a picture of her on my living room wall from the artist Chris Guest 😆 now all I can see is a bum licker not the arty piece I thought it was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 798825
I don’t get these teeth!! Why do all the ‘influencers’ get them! They look so bleeping stupid. Like a literal piss take. They do not look good in the slightest
Oh my bleeping christ hahahahhaha. He was an ugly pit rat before, now he's an ugly pit rat with joke shop teeth 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m another one here from fat tits thread and already I am OBSESSED hahahaha! Who’s the one you’re googling tho? I’m bored and need a fright haha

Reactions: 15
I’d never heard of this woman before someone mentioned her on the Kate Hayes thread (I’m just a reader over there)
This thread has not disappointed & it’s taken all day for me to read through 🤣

firstly; the teeth!!! I’ll never understand people having their perfectly normal teeth filed down to match stick stumps in order to have them replaced with bright white tombstones 😩 - I have crowns for reasons out of my control and having your teeth filed down isnt nice at all 🤢 mine are British though so they don’t look anything like these ‘influencers’

secondly; why’s she tongue punching his chocolate starfish and sharing the evidence with his ex? Ffs, how low do slags need to go 🥴

thirdly; does anyone know the attraction to the fun sized human ?! For someone that ugly, he’s had some ‘girlfreinds’ 🤔

and finally I’m here to watch the rest of this fun little tit show unfold ✌🏼 Thanks for the entertainment all 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes from being a nosey bastard he had a stunning girlfriend (don't know how) and they had a little boy he looks abt 5/6 now and since then he's probs impregnated more baby mama's as he thinks he's the dogs nuts. Don't know what women see in him?
I think the ex fucked him off because he’s a waste man and she grew up and realised this. I think that’s why he moving mad with all these different girls 🤪

Reactions: 9
What is making people think they’ve broken up? She didn’t refollow him after blocking him when they had their to-do. He followed her though.

Reactions: 4
Were the actually pics of said bum munching or did she just say it .... I missed it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

can you imagine walking back into your mum n dads after this car crash of a holiday ....and they say “ have a nice time” 😂😂😂

also I bet no one goes in for a hug or a kiss knowing where her lips have been
🤢
page 25

Reactions: 1
Has she unfollowed him?

What is making people think they’ve broken up? She didn’t refollow him after blocking him when they had their to-do. He followed her though.
Oh just seen this! Awkward 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.