Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get my head around this woman. How can she possibly think it’s ok to have her baby around this type if nan and situation? It’s fucked up!!!

They will leave Turkey with new teef and he will go crawling back to baldy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t get my head around this woman. How can she possibly think it’s ok to have her baby around this type if nan and situation? It’s fucked up!!!

Also if she did feel the need to lick his asshole (whatever floats your boat 🤢) why would you brag about it on social media with 50k followers knowing this is your child's first holiday.
Your child will grow up and someone at their school will remind them of the day they bragged to the world about licking a flings asshole as let's face it he's not going to be in her life forever 😳 just shocking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Uh oh he’s out with his pal that he was with on the boat in dubai 😂😂😂 he must be getting a set of teeth too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not into licking arseholes however, if I was and I was in her situation, should it not be him licking HER hole to grovel/ make it up to her? 😆

P.s pretty sure she might catch some kind of disease from having open stumps in her gums and coming into contact with feces? And to do that with ur daughter in the room… bleeping hell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
What a ride- just caught up. Sad I missed that they were here in Dubai. The Atlantis is a lovely hotel, I've stayed there a few times- I can 100% believe that they sell ridiculously priced Champagne. Alcohol is taxed at 100% so it adds up.

Reactions: 11

Baldy 😭😭😭😭😂

Uh oh he’s out with his pal that he was with on the boat in dubai 😂😂😂 he must be getting a set of teeth too 😂
Parking myself her & insta for the day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, that did not disappoint. I watch these things and wonder if these messed up fame hungry idiots set all these things up, a bit of drama to get the attention they crave?
I just don’t understand why you would boast about licking someone’s hole, and then send them photos of it? That’s not impressive 😂

Whole thing is weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh my .....:seems I missed a tit show .....quite literally!
my 16 month old son had me up all night and I literally didn’t have time to check the thread.... sat in my office with work to do but I wana nose at the insta stories to see what I missed 😂😂😂😂😂

this thread is now my fave and I think we can agree she is outshining our Val now 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50
He isn’t out with his mate tonight. The video is of a car registered in Dubai. Our Amish Gnome is in Turkey getting teeth with Becky Axl....I mean Holt.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Becky doesn’t have friends she only has people she goes on bleep tours with lol

she’s trash through and through . She deserves this guy and has no dignity. However that child of hers , should be removed from her as a matter of urgency . She is not fit to be a mother and that little girl has been subject to so much already and shes not even out of nappies . Becky would smuggle coke in that babies nappy to please a man . How disgusting
Do you know her personally? I’m new to her, she seems a delight 😳🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg I'm supposed to be working 😂 popped over from sallie axl (val) this is an interesting read

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the Sallie Axl did I just read? Im too innocent for Becky. Good God thats a depraved read.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Becky doesn’t have friends she only has people she goes on bleep tours with lol

she’s trash through and through . She deserves this guy and has no dignity. However that child of hers , should be removed from her as a matter of urgency . She is not fit to be a mother and that little girl has been subject to so much already and shes not even out of nappies . Becky would smuggle coke in that babies nappy to please a man . How disgusting
Yeah you’re probably right there! They only seemed to get together when it was a “business meeting”.
Just read this whole thread and what an absolute tit show, she used to be reckless before when she was into drugs but this is a whole other level of crazy!

Reactions: 4
The worst thing is she thinks it’s normal to go of with him on holiday with her child also her followers are really stupid on my life such begs no one would think this was cool .. The boy is a mess I can see the booze is getting out of hand as well

He needs to check him self in rehab ASAP he’s gone there’s some thing not right with him

Reactions: 6
Oh my .....:seems I missed a tit show .....quite literally!
my 16 month old son had me up all night and I literally didn’t have time to check the thread.... sat in my office with work to do but I wana nose at the insta stories to see what I missed 😂😂😂😂😂

this thread is now my fave and I think we can agree she is outshining our Val now 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
100%
Still not as funny as bald threads tho, they’re hilarious

Reactions: 6
I know her personally, she's also done some of my piercings and I can tell you she doesn't have a nice personality at all, she looks like a man in person, and tbh her piercings she done are tit because they all migrated (dermal)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know her personally, she's also done some of my piercings and I can tell you she doesn't have a nice personality at all, she looks like a man in person, and tbh her piercings she done are tit because they all migrated (dermal)
Really?! Where’s she from? Didn’t realise she
Worked, I’m new to following her

Reactions: 5
“Amish Gnome”
“What in the Sallie Axl”

Guys, you’re hilarious, this thread is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.