Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also love how she referenced ‘buying the vaccine passport’ because she refuses to get the vaccine. Something wholly illegal and utterly selfish. But she will go to Turkey and have teeth shaven down to stumps and get all manner of chemicals pumped into her. OK, Becky 👍🏻
The way she added it like it was a normal document everyone get stuck having to pay in order to travel! Surprised she didn't add in the fine she would get for entering a country using falsified documents.

Reactions: 10
Hey guys what does it mean if I have to search for a certain person (who I’m following) to view their latest story? There posting stories but they’re not on my thing at the top. I have to search for them and look.

I need to make room on my phone so clearing it of all the screenshots and recording of these people I talk about on Tattle. Too good to delete for good, so posting one final time here, where it can stay lol. The holiday that went on to provide weeks of entertainment, gave us Bradley Weekes from Tipton and the epic meltdown of Becky. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I need to make room on my phone so clearing it of all the screenshots and recording of these people I talk about on Tattle. Too good to delete for good, so posting one final time here, where it can stay lol. The holiday that went on to provide weeks of entertainment, gave us Bradley Weekes from Tipton and the epic meltdown of Becky. 😂😂

This would be hilarious to watch (partly is), if it wasn't for the fact a baby was present whilst all of this was going on.

Reactions: 10

And now she’s got no pubes Ben awww

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently c4 have been onto her about getting her tattooed vag completed (not nice to watch when eating a tuna buttie for lunch!)
Thought her and Bradders weren't having anything to do with each other 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So many questions...
Will the new tattoo artist get a boner?
Are flaps generally a bit squishy for tattooing?
how is the boundry line decided? Like where does outside stop and inside start...? I guess ill have to watch the program to find out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many questions...
how is the boundry line decided? Like where does outside stop and inside start...? I guess ill have to watch the program to find out
Haha I have the same questions. How far does it go? 😆😆

Reactions: 1
So many questions...
Apparently the original tattooist now has a gf so "no longer does" vag work. I got a bit concerned by that bit... Does that mean he's not professional enough to keep his hands out the fanny bits he's not allowed to touch or that she's sooooooo desirable that he'd want to do other things than just tattoo her fanny 🤢
So many questions I don't want the answers to!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently the original tattooist now has a gf so "no longer does" vag work. I got a bit concerned by that bit... Does that mean he's not professional enough to keep his hands out the fanny bits he's not allowed to touch or that she's sooooooo desirable that he'd want to do other things than just tattoo her fanny 🤢
So many questions I don't want the answers to!

The fanny bits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3