Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title, congratulations to @Jo123455

Becky's gone a bit boring now.
New toyboy Ben
Back trying to sell THAT Gucci belt and Tiffany bangle on Depop
Supposedly moving into her own place
Got scammed/hacked, initially accused her ex Bradders, then UberEats and now we don't now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Old thread here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What actually happened to Amishā€™a foot?
Couldnā€™t handle his drink, fell over his size 4, three foot high Balenciagaā€™s to make him 5ā€2.

Fell over in the menā€™s loos in a puddle of piss, he couldnā€™t get up.

Thicko Jess didnā€™t realise he hadnā€™t come back for half an hour, when she needed another line and a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have three Gucci belts. Two from when I was skinny. One from when I was fat. I have now sold the fat one. Because I ainā€™t fat no more.
I bought the doc Martinā€™s in the wrong size theyā€™re too small Iā€™m not selling items because Iā€™m broke Iā€™m selling them to go towards my new house because whatā€™s the point in having clutter that doesnā€™t fit you?
despite you all thinking I have no money, Iā€™m about to buy a house lol.
Iā€™m in a really happy relationship with Ben, finally.
we were friends for a long time before getting together which is kinda beautiful. If you guys donā€™t like it well thatā€™s on you really, itā€™s odd that you slate me for being happy.
Happy Friday folks have a good weekend ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I have three Gucci belts. Two from when I was skinny. One from when I was fat. I have now sold the fat one. Because I ainā€™t fat no more.
I bought the doc Martinā€™s in the wrong size theyā€™re too small Iā€™m not selling items because Iā€™m broke Iā€™m selling them to go towards my new house because whatā€™s the point in having clutter that doesnā€™t fit you?
we were friends for a long time before getting together which is kinda beautiful. If you guys donā€™t like it well thatā€™s on you really, itā€™s odd that you slate me for being happy.
Good for you Becky, please donā€™t lick Amishes bum hole again šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also. My daughter does not understand the concept of dating. To her Ben is mummyā€™s friend. Just like all my other male friends.
mom trying to teach her who her father is. They have regular facetimes and she has his photo next to her cot.
mid that is ā€˜cringeā€™ then Jesus wept.
Itā€™s hard enough not being able to introduce them yet without wankers like you picking apart the fact that her dad lives in Bali.
lookā€¦ I canā€™t stop you guys talking about me but try to remember to comment with kindness there really is no need to be horrible about my daughter and her father.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s in Turkish news not Russian bleeping idiot
Can you understand foreign language just by looking at it? Because on first glance it kinda looked like Russian. Horrible twit.

Serious question how would you guys feel if I killed my self because the horrible comments bettered me that muchā€¦

how would you guys feel knowing that you all talking about me being horrible about me played apart in my suicide because I just couldnā€™t take it anymore.
Would you be happy knowing that I was dead because of your comments?

Reactions: 4
Can you understand foreign language just by looking at it? Because on first glance it kinda looked like Russian. Horrible twit.

Serious question how would you guys feel if I killed my self because the horrible comments bettered me that muchā€¦

how would you guys feel knowing that you all talking about me being horrible about me played apart in my suicide because I just couldnā€™t take it anymore.
Itā€™s Turkish, about getting your ex-boyfriendā€™s name removed from your genitals or covered upā€¦ bit of a random article.

Reactions: 2

How would you have felt if Vic or Yas had killed themselves over your actions a little while ago?

I agree that no one should be tearing into your daughter and to be fair Iā€™ve only ever seen lovely comments in regard to Rory.

There are literally a handful of people who hate on you on a Internet forum, if those comments mean more to you than being here for your daughter, family and friends.. there seems to be more to how youā€™re feeling than comments from a bunch of nobodies that mean absolutely nothing to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How do you get a mortgage without a regular income though šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noooooo why would she be banned
Maybe for the suicide comment/threat? But that is still thereā€¦ anyone know if there is anything in the rules about being able to comment on threads about yourself? Maybe thatā€™s it?

Reactions: 3