Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also. My daughter does not understand the concept of dating. To her Ben is mummy’s friend. Just like all my other male friends.
mom trying to teach her who her father is. They have regular facetimes and she has his photo next to her cot.
mid that is ‘cringe’ then Jesus wept.
It’s hard enough not being able to introduce them yet without wankers like you picking apart the fact that her dad lives in Bali.
look… I can’t stop you guys talking about me but try to remember to comment with kindness there really is no need to be horrible about my daughter and her father.
Becky stop preaching kindness towards yourself if you can’t do it to others. The way you treated Vicky was disgusting, and you Should be ashamed of yourself to treat a pregnant women like that.

Can you understand foreign language just by looking at it? Because on first glance it kinda looked like Russian. Horrible twit.

Serious question how would you guys feel if I killed my self because the horrible comments bettered me that much…

how would you guys feel knowing that you all talking about me being horrible about me played apart in my suicide because I just couldn’t take it anymore.
Would you be happy knowing that I was dead because of your comments?
How would you have felt if all you horrible and nasty words made Vicky hurt herself? Don’t go their with that tit, and take some bleeping accountability for your disgusting actions you daft cow. You were sending pictures of your tongue up Bradley’s bumhole to the women he had just dumped to run off to Dubai and you’re preaching kindness. Pull the other one

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else think she appeared on here to try and make herself stay relevant? Her thread had basically dried up like my minge when I see Brad until she reappeared on here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How would you have felt if Vic or Yas had killed themselves over your actions a little while ago?

I agree that no one should be tearing into your daughter and to be fair I’ve only ever seen lovely comments in regard to Rory.

There are literally a handful of people who hate on you on a Internet forum, if those comments mean more to you than being here for your daughter, family and friends.. there seems to be more to how you’re feeling than comments from a bunch of nobodies that mean absolutely nothing to you.
the photos of the sexual acts sent to Vicky when she was pregnant and then laughing about it could have sent her over the edge. It’s a difficult one, posting your life on social media and then having a grumble when people comment about the other women involved getting hurt 🤷

Reactions: 11
I love when influncers say they moved/lived in all these different countries. Like Becky saying when I lived in Texas. You didn't "live" in these places, you literally just went on a long holiday 🤣😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she take a selfie, with her eyes closed, on that stretcher after the car crash 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Third day this week she's had that grey top on. Can't wait til it goes on depop 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks like a fan who's queued up to meet her in a nightclub meet and greet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He looks like he has just finished his first day at his banking call centre temp job through an agency

• Haha
Reactions: 20