Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's ๐Ÿ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the original tattooist now has a gf so "no longer does" vag work. I got a bit concerned by that bit... Does that mean he's not professional enough to keep his hands out the fanny bits he's not allowed to touch or that she's sooooooo desirable that he'd want to do other things than just tattoo her fanny ๐Ÿคข
So many questions I don't want the answers to!

Nah says more about the original tattooists girlfriend really. If heโ€™s professional then why should she be worried.

But Iโ€™m dying to know what Channel 4 are filming her for.

Reactions: 8
To be honest - this is the kind of excitement we need from Becky. Been a bit quiet since the sorry old Brad saga! Bring it on

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I need to make room on my phone so clearing it of all the screenshots and recording of these people I talk about on Tattle. Too good to delete for good, so posting one final time here, where it can stay lol. The holiday that went on to provide weeks of entertainment, gave us Bradley Weekes from Tipton and the epic meltdown of Becky. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hereโ€™s you walking past the hotel and you get a fake, kids size Balenciaga right off your bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to make room on my phone so clearing it of all the screenshots and recording of these people I talk about on Tattle. Too good to delete for good, so posting one final time here, where it can stay lol. The holiday that went on to provide weeks of entertainment, gave us Bradley Weekes from Tipton and the epic meltdown of Becky. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is absolutely outstanding! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Classic twisting of what was said as well. Claiming people said it was cringe to have a photo of her child's dad, no one said that. I said it was cringe the way he wasn't even smiling and was posing like a gangster...oh and the fact he's on Instagram waving a gun around. Father of the year.
I want to see this photo now youโ€™ve said thisโ€ฆ

Sheโ€™s so boring , like Valerie Baxwell (Sallie axl) full of tit endlessly , boring life you would never be jealous of in a million years , will be a sex worker for life who lives in her maโ€™s box room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I take it sheโ€™s decided to knock the supporting children with disabilities idea on the head going onto c4 having her flaps filmed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she was probably fired for calling them names
Sorry missed this- what did she do?

Also I think the Jimmy Saville face on her friend at Roryโ€™s was questionable if she wants to work with kids. Like itโ€™s just not EVER going to be an acceptable thing to joke about.

Reactions: 7