Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe for the suicide comment/threat? But that is still thereā€¦ anyone know if there is anything in the rules about being able to comment on threads about yourself? Maybe thatā€™s it?
Her post showed the comment ' oops we ran into some problem ' which does come up.sometimes but looks like she's taken it to mean she's been banned šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
When the subject of a thread appears and starts commenting it generally derails the discussion so the mods ban them AFAIK.

Reactions: 6
When the subject of a thread appears and starts commenting it generally derails the discussion so the mods ban them AFAIK.
Now Instashammers know how itā€™s feels šŸ˜‚

Canā€™t say anything slightelu negative on their posts before the ban hammer hits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now Instashammers know how itā€™s feels šŸ˜‚

Canā€™t say anything slightelu negative on their posts before the ban hammer hits.
Quite.

Whilst it canā€™t be pleasant to have people discussing you, if you live your life online and use your socials platforms to make money then people are always going to comment šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Can you understand foreign language just by looking at it? Because on first glance it kinda looked like Russian. Horrible twit.

Serious question how would you guys feel if I killed my self because the horrible comments bettered me that muchā€¦

how would you guys feel knowing that you all talking about me being horrible about me played apart in my suicide because I just couldnā€™t take it anymore.
Would you be happy knowing that I was dead because of your comments?
If this site is making you suicidal why do you read it?

Reactions: 12
Noooooo why would she be banned
I donā€™t think (although not 100% sure) youā€™re allowed to join and participate in your own thread. Iā€™ve been on a few where the person has come on to ā€œdefendā€ themselves and they quickly get banned. The funniest one that I remember is Daddy of Triplet Girls. Itā€™s on the first thread but he basically called everyone cunts lol šŸ˜‚

EDIT - sorry OT, but I found it. This is what he emailed Helen šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ 8 threads laterā€¦I donā€™t think his (empty) threat worked.
C0BA3ED7-FDE9-4624-8504-643F7A9A8BFE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How would you have felt if Vic or Yas had killed themselves over your actions a little while ago?

I agree that no one should be tearing into your daughter and to be fair Iā€™ve only ever seen lovely comments in regard to Rory.

There are literally a handful of people who hate on you on a Internet forum, if those comments mean more to you than being here for your daughter, family and friends.. there seems to be more to how youā€™re feeling than comments from a bunch of nobodies that mean absolutely nothing to you.
What did she do to Yas??

If this site is making you suicidal why do you read it?
Someone mentioned Beckyā€™s treatment of Vicky - I had never heard of tattle before the Dubai trip.
But when those photos were sent, jeeez I felt it was so cruel and despicable, to a woman 10 years younger than herself and who was pregnant. I just really felt like I needed a forum like this because I was so horrified. And it wasnā€™t being addressed on her Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone mentioned Beckyā€™s treatment of Vicky - I had never heard of tattle before the Dubai trip.
But when those photos were sent, jeeez I felt it was so cruel and despicable, to a woman 10 years younger than herself and who was pregnant. I just really felt like I needed a forum like this because I was so horrified. And it wasnā€™t being addressed on her Instagram!
Some might say this is Beckyā€™s karma šŸ™ƒ. Awful what she put that pregnant woman through but has the audacity to call us outšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Some might say this is Beckyā€™s karma šŸ™ƒ. Awful what she put that pregnant woman through but has the audacity to call us outšŸ˜‚
Exactly and so she says her and vicky are ā€˜friends/civilā€™ but I wouldnā€™t be with someone who sent me pics like that when I was pregnant, silly cow.

Plus Russian and Turkish are very differentā€¦I know this as Iā€™m educated, well read and not a loser who sits at home all day on fb like she thinks we all are, so like I said bleeping idiot šŸ–•šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly and so she says her and vicky are ā€˜friends/civilā€™ but I wouldnā€™t be with someone who sent me pics like that when I was pregnant, silly cow.

Plus Russian and Turkish are very differentā€¦I know this as Iā€™m educated, well read and not a loser who sits at home all day on fb like she thinks we all are, so like I said bleeping idiot šŸ–•šŸ¼
Also sheā€™s just been to Turkey šŸ‡¹šŸ‡· to get her teeth done, I was surprised that she didnā€™t recognise it for Turkish tbh

Reactions: 3
Oh YeAh forgot that, how could i forget
Those stumps šŸ¤¢
Tbf she did say she didnā€™t like Turkey as a place and was only there for the cosmetic dentistry, so I donā€™t think she was immersing herself in the cultural aspects of Turkeyā€¦ although just seeing signage and things around Iā€™m just a little dumbfounded how none of it sunk in and wasnā€™t easily recognisable as Turkish to her from her experience of having been in Turkey in the past couple of months.

Reactions: 2
Hi Becky.
I think the reason most people come on here Is because the only safe way to have a point of view is to be anonymous. Some of us are like minded and itā€™s not something we can necessarily express on social media; without doxing/getting into weird comment arguments type bullshit.
yeah technically youā€™re kinda boring now (respect for the Amish prick drama because that was gold) but boring ainā€™t no bad thing; it may mean you can be happy with your family and boyfriend etc now. You donā€™t need to prove anything to strangers. I think youā€™ve got loads about you and youā€™ve got a personality (unlike some of these absolutely disgraceful pieces of narcissistic cunts selling their own and childrenā€™s soul for a free pair of crocs) but gracefully bow out girl; because you donā€™t need to claw back with this ā€œsaying my bitā€ tit. You obviously a bit too invested in this tit yourself.
donā€™t get it twisted I donā€™t agree with ANYONE sharing photos or info about non consenting children who donā€™t have a choice in what is shared. Of course people will have opinions of everything (including your child) if you put it on a public forum. Protect that girl and keep her to yourself; you donā€™t need to prove how lovely she is to all us losers.
at the end of the day, we are allowed a point of view of what you publish publically, because erm itā€™s human nature to have a point of view. If all this tit ainā€™t for you, go private. Or get off social media. I wouldnā€™t play the suicide card; kinda seems a tad narc. Of course no one wants you to bleeping die; but donā€™t use that as emotional blackmail, itā€™s weird. If you do feel like itā€™s getting too much, get the duck off social media girl & focus on your life & the good tit going on for ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If tattle was making you feel suicidal you just wouldnā€™t read here surely?
Sure she was saying on Instagram sheā€™s the happiest sheā€™s ever been lately though šŸ™„šŸ˜‚. Like duck off pulling the suicidal card, like you say donā€™t read here.

Reactions: 9
Classic twisting of what was said as well. Claiming people said it was cringe to have a photo of her child's dad, no one said that. I said it was cringe the way he wasn't even smiling and was posing like a gangster...oh and the fact he's on Instagram waving a gun around. Father of the year.

Reactions: 14
Remember folks. Be kind.

Unless that involves sending photos to a heavily pregnant woman, whilst licking the hole, of an hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40