Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry , that new fella is not real. They’re a right bleeping odd job pair !
Looks like she has a new gucci bag 👀

Buying a house apparently, but spends nearly 2k on a bag 🤔🤔

I see why you're with Ben now! He buys you expensive gifts

Reactions: 5
Looks like she has a new gucci bag 👀

Buying a house apparently, but spends nearly 2k on a bag 🤔🤔

I see why you're with Ben now! He buys you expensive gifts
Well it ain’t for his looks, he looks about 12 and she really does love a midget with deep pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread 🤣🤣 I've never heard of the girl but you can bet your arse I've just spent 3 days balls deep in all these duck up's lives 😭😭 absolutely hilarious. Did we ever find out what happened to Bradley's foot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This thread 🤣🤣 I've never heard of the girl but you can bet your arse I've just spent 3 days balls deep in all these duck up's lives 😭😭 absolutely hilarious. Did we ever find out what happened to Bradley's foot?
You need to have a look at his thread. He's another one who is an absolute duck up it's hilarious 😂
He posted a pic of an xray as if it was his own, turned out it was straight from Google 🤣🤣

ETA link

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ben's a wee baby bless him, bet his balls haven't sprouted any pubes yet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me I've not seen this thread or her IG for ages but I am howling at her coming on here 😢

She must be bored bleeping shitless. No wonder as well, that new fella looks like he is fresh from school and not a pube on his bollock, she doesnt half go for some funny fuckers 🥴

That's my last comment on this thread, it's as dry as Beck's fanny as her fella tries to figure out what to do with it

• Haha
I did really like her hair and make up last night.

Tbf she's said she's known Ben for a while as a friend. Not sure how long though.

Reactions: 3
Hi Becky 👋👋👋👋 been reading Tattle again
Going on about all the supposed things she’s been trolled about, all twisted of course, but conveniently forgetting everything else Tattle has called her out on.

Dragging her poor baby to Dubai with an aggressive criminal after knowing him for 2 seconds, endangering her by staying in the same hotel room when he was clearly high as a kite. Don’t forget bullying the pregnant mother of said criminal’s unborn child and sending pictures of herself licking his hole…but BE KIND ay Becky 🤫✌🏻

Well it ain’t for his looks, he looks about 12 and she really does love a midget with deep pockets
Please don’t use the word midget, it’s incredibly offensive. I know it wasn’t meant with any malice, but for people with dwarfism it’s an awful term.

Reactions: 7
Hang on hang on… ‘I don’t want to take my daughter abroad during a pandemic’ but bleeping off to Dubai during a pandemic, not vaccinated with her with a druggie criminal ‘bf’ you barely knew was ok?? duck OFF absolute melt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on hang on… ‘I don’t want to take my daughter abroad during a pandemic’ but bleeping off to Dubai during a pandemic, not vaccinated with her with a druggie criminal ‘bf’ you barely knew was ok?? duck OFF absolute melt.
Also love how she referenced ‘buying the vaccine passport’ because she refuses to get the vaccine. Something wholly illegal and utterly selfish. But she will go to Turkey and have teeth shaven down to stumps and get all manner of chemicals pumped into her. OK, Becky 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesn't want to get vaccinated but likes to get the tongue deep in someone's chocolate starfish 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick