Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she only went to Ibiza to film content in that hideous pink hotel room
That's exactly what she went for. And didn't she go less than 2 weeks ago yet claims shes been sober 13 days? So she went to a rave sober? Who is she kidding.

Reactions: 6
Can't cope. £450 for a few photos taken on bumholes iphone and abit of makeup 😂 and what the hell is the overnight stay for? More content? 🙈
20231012_131512.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like those sad and desperate MLM parties but with minge instead of Aloe Vera and tit make up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I am cringing so hard right now! The pics aren't even tasteful, bloody tacky as hell.
Same here!! Ive unfollowed her. Cant watch the minge shitshow thats about to go down. Pardon the pun🤣.
How can she put this tit on her profile, then Rory the next minute?. I know shes always done this to an extent but ffs !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how that yaz is doing. She must have had her baby now
Bradley has his own thread so there’s probably some people who follow Yaz on there, but yeah I think someone posted that she did have the baby it’s called Cruz or something I think

Reactions: 1
Daddy Ben is still around having wholesome family fun and partaking in her OF with his skinny dick
I just wondered because I haven't seen him for a while and there are no recent pictures of him on her grid. She also said last night she was cooking a Hello Fresh meal and the chicken was off . She said she couldn't drive so couldn't go and get some as it was heavy rain so I just wondered about him .

I just wondered because I haven't seen him for a while and there are no recent pictures of him on her grid. She also said last night she was cooking a Hello Fresh meal and the chicken was off . She said she couldn't drive so couldn't go and get some as it was heavy rain so I just wondered about him .
He was on her stories a week or 2 ago when they went away