Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s probably the ultimate in glamour and sophistication when you live in Poynton.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that’s probably the ultimate in glamour and sophistication when you live in Poynton.
Well she doesn't have to live in Poynton, theres a perfectly good box room waiting for her at Bradders Mothers place. Shes the only one still on the grid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she doesn't have to live in Poynton, theres a perfectly good box room waiting for her at Bradders Mothers place. Shes the only one still on the grid 😂
I bet he kicks himself for the way he treated her 🤣 He could have a comfy house riding on the “success” of her OF and we are curves modelling contract

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I bet he kicks himself for the way he treated her 🤣 He could have a comfy house riding on the “success” of her OF and we are curves modelling contract
Wooah whats going on here? Are they still together? I stopped following cos she were flaunting that new slagfest and Rory on same page😫

Wooah whats going on here? Are they still together? I stopped following cos she were flaunting that new slagfest and Rory on same page😫
No they aren’t together, i said he wished they were so he could leach off her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Those shoots she has been doing are so cringe. How she makes money as a sex worker is beyond me as she’s so wooden

Reactions: 8
What did you all think of the christmas eve photo shoot with her daughter Rory and what looked like her older son? 🙈 absolute cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the photos were very tastefully done and Rory is just the cutest, they seem to adore that little girl. Becky might be a modern day sex worker but that little girl of hers is dotted on and seems to be raised as a little girl should be I.e not as a gobby chav

Reactions: 6
I thought the photos were very tastefully done and Rory is just the cutest, they seem to adore that little girl. Becky might be a modern day sex worker but that little girl of hers is dotted on and seems to be raised as a little girl should be I.e not as a gobby chav
Oh god yeah she is a lovely little girl who is clearly adored by both her and Ben

Reactions: 2
She looks so bleeping flammable in that crushed velvet tat

Must be embarrassing when they ask him
For id and her for her bus pass

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree with this. But ,by god why does she put that beautiful girl on one post and that dirtbag Jem Lucy on the same account! Come on Becky love.

Reactions: 8