Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has NOT been to bleeping Jordan Parke for bloody filler. What a mess that bloke is. Not to mention all the controversy around him. I mean take a look, who is letting this inject their face?!

Screenshot_20231111_150739_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That looks like the demented offspring of Pat Butcher and Rodrigo Alves before he had his bits chopped off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks like hes put his head on someone elses body! Absolute state.

Reactions: 2
So that tacky we are curves that she advertises have a kids brand too. I seriously judge any parent that dresses their kid in that shite

(I scrubbed the kids face out as i’m not judging her)

IMG_0827.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So that tacky we are curves that she advertises have a kids brand too. I seriously judge any parent that dresses their kid in that shite

(I scrubbed the kids face out as i’m not judging her)

View attachment 2570683
'Matchy Matchy with your mummy' WTf.. my kid would disown me if i tried to dress her in what resembles fuckin tinfoil! . Vile

Reactions: 3
2023 slags meet-up is taking place today I see, oral antibiotics will be in short supply this month 🤣

Reactions: 4
2023 slags meet-up is taking place today I see, oral antibiotics will be in short supply this month 🤣
I wonder where Rory is while she writhes around with slags cos she made a big deal about managing the tube with a pushchair & cases on her own*

*hats off though as i wouldn’t manage it with my little terror

Reactions: 2
I wonder where Rory is while she writhes around with slags cos she made a big deal about managing the tube with a pushchair & cases on her own*

*hats off though as i wouldn’t manage it with my little terror
She is probably with jem’s kids nanny!

Reactions: 3