Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont know how she can show her face tbh.
One minute shes on OF sucking her younger bf cockšŸ¤¢, next minute shes harping on about vet fees n the dogs eyedrops!.
Christ love- choose yer lane!
Tbf she didnā€™t post that on her instagram that was leaked from her OF

Reactions: 2
Someone asking to have a discount on her OF šŸ˜‚ I don't know about discount, she'd have to pay me to view that šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m glad its not just me thinking that funeral looks like a bunch of trash slags getting wasted in someones memory

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m glad its not just me thinking that funeral looks like a bunch of trash slags getting wasted in someones memory
I think that literally what it is! Fuckin grim. Im sure a few 'collabs' will be formed as a resultšŸ™ˆ.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jesus someoneā€™s died and theyā€™re all there having a bleeping party, posing for pics n vids.
Theyā€™ve no shame have they.
Becky deffo needs to keep Rory off social media, mixing her stories with advertising OF and then of Rory playing is so fucning wrong.
Dirtbags the lot of them.

Reactions: 13
All taking smiling selfies together?! What the bleeping duck?!

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who was shocked by the funeral, it was more like a social gathering! Iā€™m absolutely floored by the whole thing. Unbelievable!

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who was shocked by the funeral, it was more like a social gathering! Iā€™m absolutely floored by the whole thing. Unbelievable!
The girl died following some sort of surgery and as far as I remember was part of the OF gang which is why lots of these characters were there.

Reactions: 6
Probably an unpopular opinion, but why does everyone who dies now have to have a gofundme? She has a 30 grand one. For what? She fell off a balcony. It wasn't some disease where the money can go to finding cures, it isn't going to the hospital that treated her. Did it pay for the networking event, sorry, I mean funeral?
Uhh, I don't know. I just feel peoples money could be much better spent given the state of things at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Probably an unpopular opinion, but why does everyone who dies now have to have a gofundme? She has a 30 grand one. For what? She fell off a balcony. It wasn't some disease where the money can go to finding cures, it isn't going to the hospital that treated her. Did it pay for the networking event, sorry, I mean funeral?
Uhh, I don't know. I just feel peoples money could be much better spent given the state of things at the moment.
I read she was having a procedure and had a heart attack or some reaction to the Anesthetic šŸ¤” maybe im wrong

I read she was having a procedure and had a heart attack or some reaction to the Anesthetic šŸ¤” maybe im wrong
Ah maybe I am, I read surgery off the back of an accident! Few different things floating about by the looks of it

Reactions: 2
I think with her it was initially to bring her back to the UK.

I do agree though about gofundme, people go on holiday without insurance have an accident/duck around and get hurt. Why should people help you? Same goes for people to set them up to pay for funerals. Yes they are ridiculously expensive but people managed before these platforms were set up so why are people expected to foot the bill.

Reactions: 7
When you go abroad for surgery you have to accept the risks. The risks are higher than here and it's all over the news that people are dying left, right and centre when they go abroad. If you've not factored in death as a possibility of the surgery and how your body will be brought back then you shouldn't be having it in the first place. Its hugely irresponsible so I agree, why should other people foot the bill. Decent insurance will offer repatriation.

Reactions: 6
I think with her it was initially to bring her back to the UK.

I do agree though about gofundme, people go on holiday without insurance have an accident/duck around and get hurt. Why should people help you? Same goes for people to set them up to pay for funerals. Yes they are ridiculously expensive but people managed before these platforms were set up so why are people expected to foot the bill.
It just seems the done thing now, if anyone dies someone immediately sets up a GFM which attracts more money than you can shake a stick at. I get it for covering funeral costs, but most of the time on the face of it, money isn't an issue for these people. Unless of course, it's the ol' IG smoke and mirrors. I don't know, something about it doesn't sit right with me. Seems so many better ways to use money and help people who genuinely need it.

I bet most the z listers at this poor girls funeral never contributed duck all anyway. Bunch of vapid twats.