Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If shes that skint, she can always go back to Brad - hes a 6 figure trader don't you know šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wholesome 'my toddler loves these activities!' stories followed by OF adverts is so jarring. Time to separate the content maybe, or just leave her daughter off of social media altogether?!

Reactions: 6
The wholesome 'my toddler loves these activities!' stories followed by OF adverts is so jarring. Time to separate the content maybe, or just leave her daughter off of social media altogether?!
I think Rory is adorable but she has an instagram page for her so she could keep her separate from her work page

Reactions: 2
She posted a while back she wouldn't be sharing anything of Rory, you would have to follow Rory's page. Lasted all of about 5 minutes.

Idk what people say, it's crass and unnecessary.

I thought they had a huge falling out and hated each other. I would warn Becky to keep Ben away from Jemma, but I think Becky is safe as Ben ainā€™t gansta enough for old lettuce flaps
Yeh they fell out on that trip to Bali when Beki fell pregnant and have never mentioned each other sinceā€¦until now.

Reactions: 4
Yeh they fell out on that trip to Bali when Beki fell pregnant and have never mentioned each other sinceā€¦until now.
Because they have a common interest. Both getting flaps out for šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°. Dont get me wrong, Becks has grown on me since the Brad days, but i feel she is stooping to a whole different level with JL.

Reactions: 4
JL commenting on all her posts now trying to drum up interest in their ā€œcollabā€.

Becky is really scraping the bottom of the barrel working with that dirtbag

Reactions: 5
From the colour of her nails iā€™d say her and Ben are doing couples content on OF now

AC2881D0-6984-4E06-A818-896D4DA78EE8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
It gives me a bit of a seedy groomer feeling to be honest. Much younger baby faced lad who probably hasnā€™t had much experience is now all of a sudden getting his cock out on the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Becky bumhole, will you be munching on baby bens chocolate starfish and uploading on onlyflans soon?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just dont know how she can show her face tbh.
One minute shes on OF sucking her younger bf cockšŸ¤¢, next minute shes harping on about vet fees n the dogs eyedrops!.
Christ love- choose yer lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 7