Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify guys ✌🏻
What visa doesn't allow you to not leave the country? The only time ive heard this (and not in Australia either) is when migrant workers are hired, have their passports taken so they can't leave and have it written into their "work contract" that they can't. I've never seen an official visa state this. Anyone know?

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she go to Australia? She doesn’t have a 9-5 job. Her boyfriend does but he doesn’t have to go with her. She doesn’t want her kid to meets the dad. She’s happy living in her little family with ‘Daddy Ben’.

It's rubbish, no visa in Aus doesn't let you travel in and out the country. To be fair it's bloody expensive to travel to Aus, expensive to stay here and the travel time and jetlag is a lot for a little one.

Reactions: 5
Either shes lying to us about those visa limits or hes lying to her, either way why lie about it?

Reactions: 2
Why can’t she go to Australia? She doesn’t have a 9-5 job. Her boyfriend does but he doesn’t have to go with her. She doesn’t want her kid to meets the dad. She’s happy living in her little family with ‘Daddy Ben’.
To be fair if my baby daddy was him, and I had a decent partner acting as a dad to my child and doing a great job, I wouldn't want to duck that up by travelling to Australia by myself. He probably doesn't want her to go around the world and stay with a guy she used to have sex with..

I'm on Beckys side for this one and her not meeting her 'real dad'. If he wanted to have met her he would of made the effort and flown over to the UK by now. Meeting Rory clearly isn't that high on his list of priorities but luckily she has Ben instead. But God Becky is boring since she settled down with him 😂

Reactions: 16
To be fair if my baby daddy was him, and I had a decent partner acting as a dad to my child and doing a great job, I wouldn't want to duck that up by travelling to Australia by myself. He probably doesn't want her to go around the world and stay with a guy she used to have sex with..

I'm on Beckys side for this one and her not meeting her 'real dad'. If he wanted to have met her he would of made the effort and flown over to the UK by now. Meeting Rory clearly isn't that high on his list of priorities but luckily she has Ben instead. But God Becky is boring since she settled down with him 😂
I miss the good old days with Bradders!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks like her son who has convinced her to go to an insta hun hotel for their out of season holiday

IMG_9725.jpeg

---
IMG_9728.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How did I forget she existed until @Whataday21 just mentioned her on Bradley’s thread 🤣 also how has this thread been open nearly 2 years!

• Haha
How did I forget she existed until @Whataday21 just mentioned her on Bradley’s thread 🤣 also how has this thread been open nearly 2 years!
She’s just a mum with tattoos who sells herself on onlyfans now, no drama, nothing interesting about her.

Which is great for her but dull for us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have to be the oddest looking couple I've ever seen. He looks like hes just learnt to shave and she looks like she was just sick of her parents box room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cringe watching every story, it’s like mother and son on tour 😭 I completely agree with whataday21 said, just the oddest looking couple 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5