Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the post from Ben referencing Rory as 'our girl'. Considering her bio dad is apparently in her life, find it a bit strange?
As much as a man in a picture can be involved i guess.

Iā€™ve said it before, i think its lovely how much he loves Rory, i think he will end up adopting her.

Reactions: 9
Anyone see the post from Ben referencing Rory as 'our girl'. Considering her bio dad is apparently in her life, find it a bit strange?
Is the bio dad still in her life though? I know they use to do facetime with him and that but I've not seen much of him since baby ben has been around.

Reactions: 1
Is the bio dad still in her life though? I know they use to do facetime with him and that but I've not seen much of him since baby ben has been around.
Lets face it he has probably never given a penny for her, has never visited and wonā€™t be on the birth certificate so why shouldnā€™t she have a dad who is actually present

Reactions: 13
Bumhole insists he is/was despite never seeing anything of the sort. Surely, by now there would be some attempt of physical meeting. Any decent dad would surely have something to say about another man calling their daughter 'his' is where I was going.

Reactions: 5
Bumhole insists he is/was despite never seeing anything of the sort. Surely, by now there would be some attempt of physical meeting. Any decent dad would surely have something to say about another man calling their daughter 'his' is where I was going.
Oh yeah i totally get that. He was probably blocked the min baby face ben moved it

Reactions: 2
Lets face it he has probably never given a penny for her, has never visited and wonā€™t be on the birth certificate so why shouldnā€™t she have a dad who is actually present
I would say yes she should have Ben as step Dad but I cant see it lasting somehow. I just think it's odd that as soon as he came into the picture, the actual father is no longer mentioned at all. Surely they should both be in her life?

Reactions: 3
She hasnā€™t mentioned Rory kissing the photo of him every night, recently šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Becky used covid as a reason to why Roryā€™s never met her dad. I donā€™t think thatā€™s a good enough excuse anymore. Its more convenient for Ben to play daddy

Becky used covid as a reason to why Roryā€™s never met her dad. I donā€™t think thatā€™s a good enough excuse anymore. Its more convenient for Ben to play daddy
And he seems to be very involved and love Rory lots

Reactions: 4
Is she pregnant again ? One of her grid pictures looks like she has a slight bump

Fancy being holiday with your little family and posting your links to see your pay per view fanny

• Haha
Fancy being holiday with your little family and posting your links to see your pay per view fanny
Gotta pay for the evening piss ups somehow. ā€œLook Ben Iā€™ve made enough for 2 pints of fosters, 4 wkdā€™s, and 3 shots of corkys, this eveningā€

• Haha
I follow Rory real dad on Instagram. He has Rory as his profile pic and a highlight of him saying good bye to Becky when she was pregnant. I wonder if Becky won't go over to Bali because she will fall back into her old ways with all the drugs and partying

Reactions: 3
I follow Rory real dad on Instagram. He has Rory as his profile pic and a highlight of him saying good bye to Becky when she was pregnant. I wonder if Becky won't go over to Bali because she will fall back into her old ways with all the drugs and partying
I think she stayed in Bali quite a way into her pregnancy didn't she because of the covid restrictions. In March 2020 she was pregnant and I don't think she left for about 3/4 months so during that time surely she was not partying anymore? So I dont think being led back into temptation is the reason. If can do a long haul to mexico, she can do one to Bali - she just doesn't want to. I guess it will be down to Rory if she ever wants to meet him.

Ehhh if I was in Bumholes shoes, after doing everything by myself, I'd at least expect dad to make the effort of coming to see her.

Reactions: 17
Ehhh if I was in Bumholes shoes, after doing everything by myself, I'd at least expect dad to make the effort of coming to see her.
He could indeed but where would he stay? He doesn't know anyone here and would have to stay in a hotel. Doubt she wants him sleeping on the sofa at hers šŸ˜¬ can you imagine šŸ™ˆ