Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Yasmine even sharing the WhatsApp convo. Or further more even engaging in that conversation when she knows where he’s been last night.

Reactions: 19
I’m new to this thread. Where have people seen Yaz has one leg? She has two legs as far as I see. Not that having one leg is an issue
If you Google her it's all there to see. She was born with a disability

Reactions: 1
He’ll come unstuck one day. Remember that old film Alfie with Michael Caine? Absolute womaniser, treated all women like tit and thought he was clever for doing it. Then he starts an affair with an older woman (Shelley Winters) and proper falls for her. One day he catches her with another (younger) man and he’s wounded to the core, humiliated.

That’s what I hope karma has in store for Amish.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How do you make threads? And what are the qualifiers? I think it’s time Brad / Becky was split. I understand he got “famous” of the back of Becky but the fact is none of us are actually going to stop talking about him, we’ve been having this same conversation for a couple of weeks now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How do you make threads? And what are the qualifiers? I think it’s time Brad / Becky was split. I understand he got “famous” of the back of Becky but the fact is none of us are actually going to stop talking about him, we’ve been having this same conversation for a couple of weeks now 🤣
I was just going to say I thought we weren’t talking about him anymore 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Genuine question, before Amish entered the scene what was a Becky Bumhole thread like?
She literally had 4 and a half pages of ONE THREAD. Those posts alone took over a year to get to that point and that includes her setting up an account to come on here and reply. She royally fucked herself with the Amish antics because it has put her under the microscope that she wasn’t previously under. Now look, on thread 5 in the space of 7 weeks, albeit Amish himself and his Insta grid girls takes up a lot of space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just going to say I thought we weren’t talking about him anymore 😂😂
Haha I know. At least if we could make two those who don’t want to talk about Brad don’t have to read the posts.

Reactions: 6
These girls are stupid I must say Becky is getting better not being round him drinking her self in to a coma and him he is not going to stop I think his ego needs destroying

Reactions: 5
WAIT!!! We've established there are probably some tattlers that have inboxed these people and I know a few people disagreed with it and so exactly like that I BET there will be some female tattlers that would sliiiiiide into his DM's and pretend to meet him, if only to completely humiliate him when he's there or not show up at all once he's booked some gross shag pad a mile from wherever you live. I could never but I bet there's someone that would 😍🤣🤣🤣 that would be amazing and statistically likely. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.