Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what one thing girls…. There is loads of judging about false legs, gender, parenting and I often think this is where men thrive us attacking each other.

These people are really flawed but let let’s not forget I don’t think anyone wants to be used or hurt or feel broken.

I’d be cringing watching those stories back tomorrow if I was Yas’ mate!
I’d be cringing watching those stories back tomorrow if I was Yas’ mate!

Reactions: 13
You know what one thing girls…. There is loads of judging about false legs, gender, parenting and I often think this is where men thrive us attacking each other.

These people are really flawed but let let’s not forget I don’t think anyone wants to be used or hurt or feel broken.
I meant cringing because she’s obviously quite drunk and Yas is filming her swearing and pulling faces down the camera.

Reactions: 9
Every body on here is judging every thing to be honest .. we all have said stuff on here but when people write stuff whos to say what’s ok and what isn’t just scroll past if people don’t like it.. if I write some thing I mean it just cos some one says it’s not right why? Cos you say but don’t every one say stuff on here

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Perhaps you didn’t get the memo about tattle content 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yas story anyone seen? ‘Can’t wait for her to get her cock out for ya?’ Or something along them lines couldn't really hear because of her little mate drooling all over Yas’s chest 🤣 must be reference to the Jess being trans 🤦🏻‍♀️ don’t be so bitter Yas you were in on the joke last week and you were loving life now this week you are the joke 🤣
And taking the piss putting her hair up like that Jess bird. The girls have all been watching this, they know what to expect.. all fool them.

Reactions: 9
Yaz’s mate just repeating “you ugly motherfucker” has GOT to be aimed at googly eyed Gollum surely 🤣
One of the ugliest fellas I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God this has became tit crack!

Let's get back to it... Yaz is at a social club birthday party while Jessylongface is having 5th turn on the midget. Yaz is trying to twerk in a toilet cubical while clinging onto the toilet bowl for dear life in case she loses balance 😉 Jessylongface is about to hit a coke fueled sex party, then get dropped like a bag of sniff tomorrow morning when he opens his eyes and sees his worst nightmare.

Becky is smashing life, love her, but I wish she didn't live in a box room.

Victim number 6 is already getting butterflies patiently waiting her turn 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Yaz’s mate just repeating “you ugly motherfucker” has GOT to be aimed at googly eyed Gollum surely 🤣
One of the ugliest fellas I’ve ever seen
Yeah it is... has she looked in the mirror lately? Looks like she took her last breathe, got part way through cremation, then was reborn out of Amish's hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me I had a day off and I cant keep up, so who's this bleep hes with now in some cheap chalet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
From top brasses in dubai to this far less glamorous set up 😳.

He keeps a single grid photo of each of his conquests, like a serial killer keeping a trophy.

They all remind me of the painting from The Witches. Stuck in his insta grid for all eternity.
Probably the finest analogy I ever did see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs he’s already got her on the jägers 😂😂 it’s like his version of chloroform 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So nice to see Becky have fun, spending time with her family! She looks really happy and beautiful. Not saying I approve of everything she's done but hopefully she's at least getting over The Prick.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.