Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I’m not even blaming him anymore! These women who get with him obviously love his behaviour more fool them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just came on to post the same!! Hahahahaha no bleeping way!!! Hahahaha Amish man 😂😂😂 she is defo the girl he posted a screenshot of in his DM’s, can’t remember if she was the one asking for a threesome or just begging. But can’t wait to see what this weekend brings lasses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
79A3A380-02B1-446F-BD38-DD0E011F64A2.jpeg
@LunaMoo992 called it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
honestly if the women are allowing him to be like this, then I can’t even blame him anymore 😂

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, the state of his new bird. He gets worse every time.

can’t he just go on dates/shags without needing it to go on Instagram? (Although actually I want him to as I’m invested in his car crash of a life now)

place your bets now on how long this one will last and which of the exes will become interlinked.
defo think Beckys gonna have another bash.

Is that jess trans?

No shade towards trans people .... I just noticed that on mutual followers, alot of the drag Queens and lqbt influenvers are following her?

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is that jess trans?

No shade towards trans people .... I just noticed that on mutual followers, alot of the drag Queens and lqbt influences are following her?

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Can you see her profile? Says she’s private. Or is it just because I don’t have mutual follows?

Reactions: 2
First day discovering this thread and loving it! Cannot believe he has a new girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And I saw she’s from Great Yarmouth…. Well her business page she tags there. He’s just trying to tick locations off his list isn’t he of girls he shags.
I know Yaz was a prick with her drink driving etc but I do feel sorry for her a bit, she got a Nando’s and he’s taking a girl he’s never met before for a weekend away 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳 hope she stands him up! She has to have been paid 😂

And I saw she’s from Great Yarmouth…. Well her business page she tags there. He’s just trying to tick locations off his list isn’t he of girls he shags.
I know Yaz was a prick with her drink driving etc but I do feel sorry for her a bit, she got a Nando’s and he’s taking a girl he’s never met before for a weekend away 😭
You could see he really wasn’t in to Yasminator at all. She just passed the time. We did warn her 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Literally said the same thing 😂🤢😭

Reactions: 3
Why’s she bragging about being next up on the country’s most well used tiny penis?
Gives me the heebie jeebies, honestly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.