Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is yasmins twitter name?? Has she really got a fake leg???🙈
@Yasminsenior

I gotta say she prob would find it funny, she obviously isn't letting it affect her and she's confident. I think she's a very attractive young girl
Yeah I've heard stories in the past around her joking about the 1 leg. On ibiza weekender she jokes about wanting to get legless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will drink drive again tonight 🙄🙄

also what is it with him wanting girls to tell him they love him! Bizzare behaviour from him, I still can’t get over him leaving Becky again and so quick 🤣🤣 getting s family pic with Rory then the next day has a new women!

Reactions: 13
Ffs £305 or €350 for the aftershave you little cretin?
Also which one of you are Zoe, fess up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will drink drive again tonight 🙄🙄

also what is it with him wanting girls to tell him they love him! Bizzare behaviour from him, I still can’t get over him leaving Becky again and so quick 🤣🤣 getting s family pic with Rory then the next day has a new women!
I need to know what they see in him? How does he get these girl's? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least whilst he’s prancing around with yasmin poor Rory is getting a break from his and her mother’s antics.

Reactions: 20
I need to know what they see in him? How does he get these girl's? 🤢
I think exactly the same!

He's always forcing the girls to drink more, bit worrying to me. To make sure he can take advantage.

Or get them so drunk they get double vision and his little 4 incher looks bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He’s a one trick pony is Gollum.. it’s like ground hog day but with a different bint.

Oracle, Conner who he works with asks for half of what prick chops does.

WTF is wrong with these females?? 🤦🏽‍♀️

I gotta say she prob would find it funny, she obviously isn't letting it affect her and she's confident. I think she's a very attractive young girl
She has got stunning eyes.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Bet its just a burner account that he's set up and he's writing to himself😄 got to try and remain relevant somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump.. now one legged yasmin is getting the pump!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Think from what you can see on the monkey on a bike its his ex Vicky profile pic must be wanting him back AGAIN also does he pay Connor then 50% to work there is that how that supposedly works hire an ex con for half the profit or others scammed money 🤬 the fact he works there proves its a tit show of a trading company I mean who could hire or be in business with an alcoholic-narc-ex con 🤔 someone who's desperate that's who 🤯🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.