Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t have said it better myself
As for the last sentence, taking it off tattle and kissing ass and reporting back and then getting offended by people’s opinions makes me piss all four have been actively involved in dragging out this for attention so no point crying when that’s what you receive!

Reactions: 13
Think it’s pretty shitty people are messaging Vicky and asking if she’s with Brad To much that

Reactions: 22
Think it’s pretty shitty people are messaging Vicky and asking if she’s with Brad To much that
I don’t buy it for a second, she’s reading here and pretending she’s being messaged.
who hell cares enough to o and message her

Reactions: 30
People are asking that tho because she's making out she's with him.

I don’t buy it for a second, she’s reading here and pretending she’s being messaged.
Agreeeeed. She prob ordered herself 2 meals haha

Reactions: 11
Where’s Becky bum hole ? I miss her melt downs and her turning up with her Aldi carrier bag with kid in tow . Bradley weekes? Bradley week long dad more like lol

Reactions: 22
This Who actually seriously thought she was with him to begin with, not me and not many others.

Reactions: 19
Someone on here has already said they message her/Vic messages her to post stuff here

FML I feel like such a dirty grass now
This is what THESE PEOPLE HAVE TURNED ME INTO!!! I'M A BIG FUCKING SNITCH NOW

I even felt sorry for Sallie earlier! I'm having a gin and an early night!

Reactions: 25
Eurgh I’m cringing as I’m typing this, stop Insta messaging anyone we discuss on here it’s fucking bizzare

They are all as bad as eachother, not one person innocent in all of this. They all love the drama the fucking bunch of fannies.

Reactions: 52
I’m so confused. Other than the one person who’s openly said they’ve been messaging Vicky has anyone actually messaged her asking questions or is she just saying that? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 16
I’m so confused. Other than the one person who’s openly said they’ve been messaging Vicky has anyone actually messaged her asking questions or is she just saying that? Or have I missed something?
She is literally asking herself, coz no one is actually that arsed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.