Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his tags are still on Becky’s pics does that mean she only unfollowed not blocked him?

Reactions: 4
Jesus between this and the Marcus Mitchell drama I’m brain dead 💀
Seems like Halloween caused all these train wrecks to act up
Marvellous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus between this and the Marcus Mitchell drama I’m brain dead 💀
Seems like Halloween caused all these train wrecks to act up
Marvellous
Hahahahahaha I was thinking today isn't it funny how it's kicked off for my 2 favourite threads this weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If his tags are still on Becky’s pics does that mean she only unfollowed not blocked him?
You can still see comments from him on some of Becky’s previous posts so think she just unfollowed him not blocked. She’ll be still watching everything unfold no doubt lol.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha I was thinking today isn't it funny how it's kicked off for my 2 favourite threads this weekend 😂😂
I missed all the lives and everything as I was out god bless Tattle for keeping me up to date
But seriously what a pair of messers

Reactions: 5
The daft women that go for him won’t google him. And if they did, they would come across this thread (& still date him). Having his own thread will deter no one. What it will do , is make him ramp up his behaviour. We already no that he loves getting his women absolutely blind drunk , I’m not making excuses for that Yasmin girl, but I can guarantee he got her drunk and made her drive.then filmed it to add a shock factor in, so we all talked about it on here. Someone could have lost their child last night by them 2 idiots. If he has his own thread, his behavour will worsen, he will put on more of a show and someone will get hurt. How can anyone who promotes dangerous and drink driving across 2 weekends have their own thread. It baffles me. And yes I know the likes of Katie price have a thread etc, but she’s been in the limelight for years now,before all of that. Bradley is only being talked about because of Becky,he’s scum, he’s a no mark, he’s a drain on society. Let the woman fade into obscurity. Hopefully Becky never sees him again and then he doesn’t need to be spoken about on here.he’s a looser, lowest of the low
Then if this is the consensus, members should stop talking about him, unless he’s with Becky surely?

All that is happening at the moment is everything you and others said shouldn’t be encouraged.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.