Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky thinks she’s won the lottery but has just degraded her self yet again.. he is going to hurt every girl he gets with the boy has 3 ft legs he has no hope to evan give girls eye contact
She's just regaining main seat of her tattle thread 👑 not the lottery, I honestly think they both need psychiatrist input. Least Yaz and Baldy are out.☮

Reactions: 5
He’s to damaged to have any kind of healthy relationship Becky is 35 she has a child her mental health will be affected by his ways but hey you have been told no sympathy for her.. she needs to think about being around positive role models around her and her child

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who doesn't feel sorry for yas? She knew exactly what she was getting into. Don't believe she wasn't drink driving either. She was alright when she was gobbin off about "other hoes" messaging him
Lay with dogs get fleas 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t feel sorry for her at all.

You could see Yas was out of it driving, as well as not watching the road singing to the prick.

If the police wanted to look into it, they only have to check pub CCTV and street camera’s, which in town would be plenty. ‘If’ she has a car on disability, that will be taken from her, if it is proven she was drinking and driving, which could easily be proved by camera’s in the pub and on the streets.

Yas was also not so charming on his live stories, but that could be down to all the booze you could see him forcing her to drink. One video, you can see she’s pretending to drink it.

Reactions: 16
Wonder what’s making all these girls want him because Beckys informed us it’s not what he’s packing 🍤 and it’s certainly not because he’s tall dark and handsome 🤣

Reactions: 5
The "looking very pretty looking very cute" thing is what he said about that lass with the brown hair he went for dinner with who was "a friend"

Is that a song lyric I don't know or is this his standard line?

Also, is he on her live whilst he's with Becky? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who doesn't feel sorry for yas? She knew exactly what she was getting into. Don't believe she wasn't drink driving either. She was alright when she was gobbin off about "other hoes" messaging him
Lay with dogs get fleas 🤷🏼‍♀️
She was perfectly happy to announce itd been going on for 3 months on his stories to try make Becky jelous. Don’t feel sorry for her one bit

Reactions: 11
Fair play on yaz if she released them screenshots about Becky, beckys embarrassing to another degree, I’ve said it before and I will say it again Becky and Brad deserve each other they are both fucked up, yaz if your reading this you made a mistake move on your so pretty and I’m sure there are plenty of good guys ready to treat you right

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.