Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a thought whilst I was letting my dog out for a tit, maybe they’re angling for a stint on ex on the beach (if that’s still even on) or something similar?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor baby dumped somewhere again while she publicly is sloppy 3rds. Least she didn't bring her along for the ride this time. Still a total embarrassment of a mother tho

Reactions: 23
“He slags her off when he’s in a mood” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They were dandy till Beggy went out for the night, so her going out gave him the hump, so he went and fxcked the first girl who agreed to meet him as punishment 😂😂 I. Just. Can’t 🙈😂

This will only get worse. I can’t wait 😂🥳🥳🥳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think for a minute he genuinely means that, I think it's him trying to get her under control again. He wants all these women begging for him, he's obviously got some very deep seated issues

Good for you Vic for blocking him, you don't need that in your life

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So this is from Vick, this was sent to her yesterday morning from his fake profile as she has blocked all contact from him
Won’t make any difference to Beggy Bumhole, nor will the next time he does the off for a younger model who shows him some attention.

Yaz didn't drink drive either amish the loser had a pay and go phone so uploaded videos totally out of time... and made her look bad.
Sorry I don’t believe this, her face and eyes were all over the place.

Reactions: 14
If only his mother had loved him as a child and shown him so affection, then he probably wouldn't be going around causing an immeasurable amount of damage to women and children

Reactions: 15
Yeah he is rotten through and through, he also got a another phone and sent this one also.
Becky thinks she can save him, and change him, well its not worked so far Becks
And if Becky sees this I'm sure she will explain it away as being "trolls making it up" and obviously Brad will deny it entirely. Imagine still going back to Brad after watching him publicly humiliate her time and time again, and still licking it and calling it ice-cream. Crazy low self esteem, it's sad to see. Until the next time you want to do something on your own Becky, which looks like tomorrow's mum club. He will be taking the next pair of tits to Piccolinos. 🥂

I just to think this was funny and entertaining , now I think it’s just so embarrassing and desperate , publicly humiliated, knowing he has slept with some one hours before and happy to go back , I genuinely don’t understand , why would anyone do that!

Reactions: 19
Welcome Yaz! Glad you’ve fucked him off girl.
glad he didn’t mess with your leg too he’s a pure bellend
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the 48 hours he knew Yas to sit telling her about tattle 🤣 'so yeah they all sit there calling me Amish and saying I treat women like tit"
What the duck man

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely HOWLING that Becky thinks she’s “won”
IMAGINE thinking Brad is bleeping first place prize, eeee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yeah he is rotten through and through, he also got a another phone and sent this one also.
Becky thinks she can save him, and change him, well its not worked so far Becks
Beggy Bumhole won’t see this though, remember the rant? She’s not going to look here anymore…

Sure she won’t 😂😂🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Becky thinks she’s won the lottery but has just degraded her self yet again.. he is going to hurt every girl he gets with the boy has 3 ft legs he has no hope to evan give girls eye contact

• Haha
ok so I have questions. 1) he ‘tried to top himself yesterday’?! That is serious (if true). But also by ringing Becky, Yaz and Vicky probably saying the same things and telling them he is going to kill himself is proper narcissistic behaviour.
2) I do actually think he does like Becky and he used poor Yaz for his own twisted games to make Becky jealous. He’s just vile.

Reactions: 26
Absolutely HOWLING that Becky thinks she’s “won”
IMAGINE thinking Brad is bleeping first place prize, eeee 🤣
I’d rather bath in my own excrement, than spend time with that Worzel 😂😂

ok so I have questions. 1) he ‘tried to top himself yesterday’?! That is serious (if true). But also by ringing Becky, Yaz and Vicky probably saying the same things and telling them he is going to kill himself is proper narcissistic behaviour.
2) I do actually think he does like Becky and he used poor Yaz for his own twisted games to make Becky jealous. He’s just vile.
Narcs do that. I’ve had the ‘pleasure’ of two ex’s constantly threatening this when they couldn’t get to see me… years on… still around and still playing copycat moves on women that will entertain them.

Reactions: 16
Complete narc behaviour, also if he has had a night on the sniff then he will be on a huge come down and needing attention. Yes becky has past addictions and can possibly help him, but she needs to sort her own head out 1st and not give in to what he is using her for.

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who doesn't feel sorry for yas? She knew exactly what she was getting into. Don't believe she wasn't drink driving either. She was alright when she was gobbin off about "other hoes" messaging him
Lay with dogs get fleas 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Coke come down after a night out with his mates. When he’s on his own with no available woman to distract him he’s no doubt had to reflect on the utter wasteman he really is. No sympathy for him whatsoever.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.