Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz has only posted those screenshots of messages/leg pulling to clear her name .. but we aren’t bleeping daft on here are we.

Thanks Yaz girl.. but your a bad knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh yaz is driving around now while she’s on her phone. Out of all of them she’s the worst, pure bleeping scumbag!

is she bleeping drinking too???
Yeh swigging out a Prosecco bottle thinking her comebacks to Becky were hilarious (they weren’t hun) her friend is driving though.

Reactions: 16
Unless it’s all for publicity it seems like Becky is really codependent. I stayed with someone like Brad minus the cheating but full blow substance abuse problems, the flashy car and clothes, narcissists only ever put themselves first. Codependents like Becky in toxic relationships have the same amounts of the same chemicals released in hair brain, which is scientifically proven to be the same levels that opiates like heroine addiction release. He triggers this for her with every drama, she goes back for this dopamine hit, likely not him as a person, even if she doesn’t know this. It’s hard to quit the chemical addiction of a toxic person once they’ve also damaged you emotionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeh swigging out a Prosecco bottle thinking her comebacks to Becky were hilarious (they weren’t hun) her friend is driving though.
Her come backs were so bad weren't they? Maybe i'm just an evil witch but I would of wiped the floor with Becky! The whole conversation was so childish and petty.

Reactions: 20
No, I’m deffo Marcus you beaut x

Can anyon[/QUOTE
Imagine being so public about being second option time and time again. And she smiles like she's impressed with herself 🤣
I think she has mental health problems and/Or low self esteem? Or is genuinely thick as duck? There is no other explanation for having that life unless she besotted with bradders but at her age you'd think she would want/know better. My head is gone with her. Why is she always swearing and so nasty to his other girl's? She's the worst one!!

Reactions: 17
I think she has mental health problems and/Or low self esteem? Or is genuinely thick as duck? There is no other explanation for having that life unless she besotted with bradders but at her age you'd think she would want/know better. My head is gone with her. Why is she always swearing and so nasty to his other girl's? She's the worst one!!
Probably because she knows he likes her being this way with other girls, fluffs up his ego & she’s happy to do it as his codependent.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think I could understand the behaviour of these lot if they were still teenagers with nothing to do but cause drama for excitement
But at their ages, it’s a complete embarrassment
Although a great thread 🤣
Fat tits and natwest Val are abit boring atm

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reading those Becky is like a child! When did you last shag Brad? Is it a competition to have the most filled cum bucket?! Absolutely pathetic!
It's such a stupid question as well because Yasmin only came into The Only Way Is Amish last Saturday during season 2 episode 1, whenever she last shagged him it was no more than 7 days ago at the absolute very bleeping most. Like what would have have been an acceptable amount of time for Becky to be like "oh well the past is in the past he's changed over the last 3 days and doesn't shag around anymore"

GET A bleeping GRIP. This is not a normal way to live!

(But also don't get a grip and please carry on cos it's well entertaining!)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What's her insta again. I think I'm blocked so missed all the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whatever might explain this weird mess, the women are total bell ends for letting it happen. They look like desperate losers whether it’s real or fake;

1) If it’s all real - that means women are arguing over who gets to keep the tit Dusty Bin prize that is Bradley Weekes from Tipton aka fx_supreme__ 😆😆😆😆😆
If real, they’re enabling him to behave like the Sunderland Shagger (some teenage oik who had loads of kids with loads of women and had a face like hammered tit). Meanwhile they’re staring at their phones just waiting to be picked by him, feeling smug that he’s chosen them for the night (when in reality he probably just ended up with the first one who answered). They have such low standards that they’ll take these scraps even if they know he was with someone else the night before or could be with someone different tomorrow.

2) If it’s for publicity- why are the women okay about letting Brad look like the puppet master pulling their strings whilst they present themselves as absolute pathetic mugs 😱😱? And for what, a few extra followers? A mention on a Tattle thread? 😂 There’s hardly agents or journalists looking at their accounts, they’re unknowns. If I was a woman pretending to have no respect for myself (and being at Brad's beck and call) the end game would need to be money and a lot of it!!!

Girl Power clearly passed these women by!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No sympathy for these hoes! Have sympathy for the baby mum, she had a reason to try and make it work so I will allow her that mistake 😂 but only once! The others are just desperate! And I honestly can’t work out why? Or what they think the prize is! He’s not loaded doesn’t have flash cars, a nice house all he has is a man bag and a pair of coco melon trainers 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah he is rotten through and through, he also got a another phone and sent this one also.
Becky thinks she can save him, and change him, well its not worked so far Becks
i think it’s likely all 3

Reactions: 9
No sympathy for these hoes! Have sympathy for the baby mum, she had a reason to try and make it work so I will allow her that mistake 😂 but only once! The others are just desperate! And I honestly can’t work out why? Or what they think the prize is! He’s not loaded doesn’t have flash cars, a nice house all he has is a man bag and a pair of coco melon trainers 🤷‍♀️
I’m beginning to doubt Vicky tbh. Why is she even involving herself in the drama? I’d of blocked and moved on from that tosser by now.
I very much doubt he’s going to be heavily involved with that child. I’d be distancing myself as much as I could if I were her.

Reactions: 26
Yaz has only posted those screenshots of messages/leg pulling to clear her name .. but we aren’t bleeping daft on here are we.

Thanks Yaz girl.. but your a bad knob
They all need locking up together on a ship and send it down the bleeping mersey never to come back, rotters the lot of them

Shes a bleeping bleep. She wouldn't be saying that if that car toppled over a bridge...🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Vicky must be hurting bad still but she will have her baby to keep her busy.. she’s stupid getting involved with yaz as she’s in it for drama she new what Brad was like and to me just around for trouble Becky is just her brother with a wig on .. thank the lord for filters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m beginning to doubt Vicky tbh. Why is she even involving herself in the drama? I’d of blocked and moved on from that tosser by now.
I very much doubt he’s going to be heavily involved with that child. I’d be distancing myself as much as I could if I were her.
It must be pretty vindicating to know that it's definitely just that he's a total loser.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.