Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. I've just caught up. Hi yaz is that you with the screenshots? Spill more tea , we will listen ๐Ÿธโ˜• What a bleeping mug is beggy. ๐Ÿคฎ and he's deleted his story of her lol

That's 100% yaz she's a new member and joined yesterday .. and the screenshots look like she's screenshot them.. she's never posted anything on her Instagram either ๐Ÿธโ˜•โ˜•โ˜•

Ps. He still has pics up with yaz ๐Ÿคฃ
He keeps pictures up with all girls! He really thinks he's Dan blizerian

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do feel sorry for yas, she clearly didnโ€™t know what she was getting into when she got with Bradley. She seems as though she has her tit together, just picks wronguns.

Reactions: 22
Yaz writing someone thing about Tattle not being able to see brads profile on her caption yesterday and within 24 hours coming on here and posting screen shots. Sad cow. All of them are pure trash aren't they? Dregs of humanity.

Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™ve just been and bought alcohol and popcorn ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

what the duck has this man got?! Like I donโ€™t actually get it?

All those screen shots ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Becky how sad are you hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ are you gonna message every girl that โ€˜Bradโ€™ goes with?! You know it takes two right?!

I canโ€™t cope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Becky Holt - what an absolute MUG!
She must have major low self esteem to keep taking this ugly skid mark back?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Yas knew exactly what she was signing herself up, even take tattle out of the equation his Instagram speaks for itself about his behaviour and opinions on women. She wanted another 5 minutes of fame and it backfired on her because itโ€™s only tattlers giving the Cookie Monster any attention because itโ€™s car crash viewing ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Good tea though Yas, thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 18
If she thinks sheโ€™s winning, she might want to reflect on the phrase โ€œplay stupid games, win stupid prizesโ€.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And here it is, another girl that got all angry on Instagram telling everybody to mind their own business & how everybody should leave Brad alone. He was playing up to us wasn't he???
He sure bleeping was playing up to you yas! Unbelievable man. These are grown women that surely to God have enough experience in life to realise that this boy is a utter fool. I honestly can not believe there are still women that get into this tit and blame everybody else when they disagree with their tit show life.
How any of them promote a business is beyond me, absolute joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 851943
And so it begins! Buckle up everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚
She looks like she could be his mum in that pic

I do feel sorry for yas, she clearly didnโ€™t know what she was getting into when she got with Bradley. She seems as though she has her tit together, just picks wronguns.
She did a bit.. sheโ€™s been following him and commenting on pics of him and Becky. One come t was โ€œcouple goalsโ€.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can't believe how sad and desperate Becky Bumhole is to go back there! Feel really sorry for Yas though, she really didn't deserve to be treated like that. Becky is just an absolute mug!!!

Reactions: 9
I hope Yaz doesnโ€™t go running back like muggy mare Becky.

But honestly girls whatโ€™s he got?! I just donโ€™t get it?!

Reactions: 10
I donโ€™t care how good the sex is i would never let a bloke treat me like the way he does.

Reactions: 23
I take back saying I feel sorry for bumhole.
She's a disgrace!
Imagine sending a girl messages asking when you last shagged your "fella"!!! Absolute cringey bint!!!!

Yas, stick to your guns luv. He's a bleeping worm of the highest order! And thatโ€™s an insult to worms!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.