Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz didn't drink drive either amish the loser had a pay and go phone so uploaded videos totally out of time... and made her look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Half of me thinks Becky is just waiting to shag him to snap his dick off.

I heard Hamish was gay and he is in denial,,, had a boyfriend when he was locked up apparently

THIS ABOVE! ...

Years ago I was with a guy that seemed obsessed with women, he cheated on me twice in the first month we were together, safe to say I binned him when I found out and sent him packing, he ended up moving in with this new woman, way older than us and had a son similar age to him.. the whole thing was fishy, like he had no type and would just buy womens 'love'... he went to the gym EVERY DAY!

Long story short she messaged me a couple of years later asking had I ever thought my ex was gay? Apparently he had been meeting men at the gym and going to the local park with them, she found him on his knees closely inspecting another man's slippery sausage. Always made me chuckle that I knew he was batting for the other side.

Why, why oh whyyyyyyy wouldn't you just be the Dale Winton that was inside of you, it's 2022 nearly. Come on Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What in the Sallie Axl is going on! Too much tea on those screen grabs 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 literally a tit show. Sunday Bumday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The lot of them are embarrassing eh. Imagine fighting for a guy that looks like buttered toast dropped on the hairdressers floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Vic knows she is well rid, hes been messaging her as well, so Becky you're prob last on his list and the only one stupid enough to give him another chance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Good on yaz for standing up for herself. What she said is true, bumhole your 35 focus on your bleeping kid. It's sad she'd rather be in brum with him then seeing her kid

Reactions: 51
Omg Becky you are such a ducky moron!

Yeah we are so jealous of your life living with mummy and daddy living in there box room with your 1 night stands child. You have no real job, no real home, no real man. Your life is such a tit show and I wouldn’t change my life for all the bumh0le licks in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine being so public about being second option time and time again. And she smiles like she's impressed with herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god. I've just caught up. Hi yaz is that you with the screenshots? Spill more tea , we will listen 🐸☕ What a bleeping mug is beggy. 🤮 and he's deleted his story of her lol

That's 100% yaz she's a new member and joined yesterday .. and the screenshots look like she's screenshot them.. she's never posted anything on her Instagram either 🐸☕☕☕

Ps. He still has pics up with yaz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.