Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BRAD IS BACK LADS
Of course he is, it's Sunday and it's the tit show live! He can't not broadcast the next episode of "let's humiliate Becky"

I hope she isn't meeting him, and it's going to be Brad with some other lass all over him to "punish" Becky and that last one

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course he is, it's Sunday and it's the tit show live! He can't not broadcast the next episode of "let's humiliate Becky"

I hope she isn't meeting him, and it's going to be Brad with some other lass all over him to "punish" Becky and that last one
I think they're together, she posted from bed with a red head board and he's posted out of the window with red furniture.. definitely looks like they're in a hotel room together..
She said Sunday right!? Let the tit show recommence 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

He can’t even walk into a kebab shop without posting it, poor kid must be suffering with Instagram withdrawal symptoms, glad to see him back on the instergear 🤣🤣 TBF I’m only here in the hope to read someone has knocked his Turkey teeth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they're together, she posted from bed with a red head board and he's posted out of the window with red furniture.. definitely looks like they're in a hotel room together..
She said Sunday right!? Let the tit show recommence 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah, and she was on a train yesterday...

She's with him already 😂

Reactions: 7
Defo with him bunch of scruffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

Honestly can’t imagine anyone on here sending elf on the shelf nudes we all appear to have brain cells👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well his page is back and he’s checked into the Radisson Blu in Birmingham city centre. I recognise the view from the window.

Reactions: 11
Well his page is back and he’s checked into the Radisson Blu in Birmingham city centre. I recognise the view from the window.
Hahaha was just thinking I recognise that view!!

I won’t be returning there unless they burn the place to the ground and rebuild it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought cassyann was a mug but Becky is taking MUG to a whole new level 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
They will love all this and think we’re obsessed. Beck I honestly just think your a bleeping dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This whole thing is like a car crash. You know you shouldn’t look, but you can’t help it.
They’re all a bunch of bleeping idiots.
Thank you for entertaining me though, nothing more than internet clowns 🤡

It does look like their together.
Rrrr boils my blood you know, what kind of example is she setting for her daughter. No morals whatsoever and no self respect at all. Makes me sick.

Before Bec the bumhole lover comes for me, my babies are tucked up on their cots for their nap after lunch, when they wake up were going for a family walk together. If you want some lessons on how to be a decent mother, let me know hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.