Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been blocked by her. Unless she's deleted insta too

Can see your profile pic in the bottom right luv x
U dunno how to.delete. never mind haha
[/QUOTE]

Yeah you've been deleted hun as she's still there, prob from you insta screen grab showing your pic xx

Reactions: 5
Yasmin is a fool.. you could see by the videos Gollum wasn’t interested. He liked a comment on his Insta that said to take Sallie to Dubai, but he needed to up his game to business class 😂😂
Gollum will levitate to whoever is paying him the most attention at the given moment.

The lad has serious issues. Yasmin get a grip FFS.. but then this is a girl who would drop her pride to be on TV, chasing an ex she saw for a couple of weeks for an apology THREE YEARS LATER, Christ on a bike you desperado 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂

I think it's because amish has gone, but she has to realise this is Becky bumholes thread and them two don't have one. 🤣
Makes me laugh because Gollum Pube Beard was the one who knew people were watching and HE put her up for all to see… but like Beggy, she’s delusional and believing the Narc Psycho, blaming us 😂

Reactions: 13
What a bunch of freaks on my life listen yasmin you had sex with him he fucked you of and was buzzing thinking about Becky don’t blame us girl you had sex with a boy with 3 ft legs and has a man bag glued strangling him🤦🏻‍♀️ Not me you !! Stop hating I’m here to laugh at the tit show cos my life is a tit show but you lot are disgusting Sharing a boy disgusting .. don’t come back till your all tested till then .... sit down stop crying and deal with what your consequences are crabs herpes you can catch with out condoms serious no joke so I say your lots life’s are worse than most

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I recall Yasmin commenting on a picture of Beggy and Gollum saying “couple goals” what a snake 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Actually I take it back about no one forcing them to read here.
Bradley’s had a 3 inch boner since he was first mentioned in this thread.
He acts like the whole of tattle is dedicated to him, and that yas seems to be thinking the same.
Just to clarify , you are both being laughed at on Becky bumholes thread ya clampits. You’re merely a pair of spare wheels.
Get off Beckys thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
1. I can’t believe her business is called Eyehance 💀 💀
2. Are we just ignoring the fact she’s said several times that she has a boyfriend? Where is he in all this?
3. I love thats she’s being all sassy about tattle. When actually we’ll all have forgotten who she is in two days time and she will be trying so hard to get back onto someone’s thread

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I miss Becky
Sick of this waste man Brad and his side piece Yaz.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eyehance is a shite name, pass it on.

P.s. I confess its me that’s been sending Bradley nudes in his DMs. That’s me in my profile pic btw. You can call me Mrs Delamere or Katie Hayes Makeup...or people call me fat tits for short.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Eyehance is a shite name, pass it on.

P.s. I confess its me that’s been sending Bradley nudes in his DMs. That’s me in my profile pic btw. You can call me Mrs Delamere or Katie Hayes Makeup...or people call me fat tits for short.
Gollum has probably been sending himself the nudes to make her insecure. Narcs beat them down with games.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe I’ve missed all this today! Has anyone got a screen recording of her rant earlier? And anyone who follows can you screenshot anything interesting going forward lol 😂 please and thank you 😊

A few days off and missed all this! Would have loved to have seen the rant ! People who drink drive them blame others are pieces of tit ! Don’t put your life out there then moan when people don’t agree with what your doing! What a pair of CUNTS!
Is it today that Becky meets up with Amish ? Sunday she said 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel highly bleeping embarrassed for Becky by him saying she’s always there , as it shows what an absolute push over she is (good sex or not). I hope for the love of god she doesn’t go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel highly bleeping embarrassed for Becky by him saying she’s always there , as it shows what an absolute push over she is (good sex or not). I hope for the love of god she doesn’t go back.
I am sure she will! She seems totally sucked in by him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.