Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might be the fact she’s shown herself to be an irresponsible drink driver that’s put people off. It would me, anyway. I’d be disinclined to give my money to the kind of person that thought their fight to have ‘fun’ was more important than the rights of other road users not to potentially die.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Haha she’s deleted her ranting cause it made her look a twit and it’s bad for her business as we have the receipts of her night breaking the law many times!

Reactions: 18
I missed her rant. Did anyone screen record it? Please say yes. I’m dying to see it.

Reactions: 10
Dunno if my insta is playing up or something
This morning his profile still showed with all grid posts deleted and now his whole profile has gone , profile picture and everything.

I'm sure it's just another of his stunts

I actually hate myself for being so interested in this clown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I go out for the day and I have 3 pages to catch up on, gutted missed the early morning drama and Yas crazy ranting. Oh well, it's Sunday tomorrow we all know who said she would speak on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she’s ranting because the police have mentioned her drink driving in a letter

Even if he's gone now, he won't be able to stay away. He craves the attention too much.

Reactions: 17
Can’t believe I missed all this! Also can’t believe he’s actually deleted his insta. Wonder how he’s coping without the attention

Reactions: 8
I reckon he's either temporarily deactivated his account to create a talking point OR Instagram have deleted his account. Can't see why they would though, I don't think he's breached the t&c's.

Try raising your daughter to not hang out with scum and teach her not to get behind the wheel and drive her car whilst drink and then the “trolls” won’t need to talk about her and her scumbag duck buddy!
A3E6B6AA-C14E-4E17-A0C3-574EEA028087.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.