Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I need to go back to the MM thread, he blocked me after he was begging for a Domino's pizza discount code and he obvs didn't like my reply with a made up code

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So Marcus was on live being sick in a pub while declaring his love for a man who has died and he met twice..

Becky got cheated on, with a girl with one leg.

WHAT A DAY!!!!
I’m not sure why you felt to mention the girl has one leg, like that makes it any different to him cheating with someone who has 2.

i would have more respect for Becky if she now held her hands up and admitted she has been a dick recently and now realises he made a fool of her multiple times.

Reactions: 21
Surely he is paying for their company ? And maybe for contractual reasons the girls can't say it.

Reactions: 7
He isn’t paying for none of them girls may be he would but not these three ... he’s getting some thing out of them as well sorry a meal for a shag that most girls has had no thank you hey std walking nasty boy ... Becky is well rid done her a favour!! Get gone Brad u muppet

Reactions: 8
I also don't think he is paying for them, I just think they're all vulnerable in different ways, an ideal catch for a narcissist.
I do think Becky thought she could tame him, but obvs she was too much for him and he wants a wild one.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He don’t want kids around made out he did but he actually fooled Becky I think she just wanted to be loved and fell for the first boy to give her attention after having her child she actually fell for his tit talk so bad really he’s like a predator looking for women he can get he’s power from

The thing I’ve found most shocking from frequenting this forum is how absolutely rock bottom a lot of women’s standards are these days. Last night he was ripping the piss out of that girl for having a prosthetic leg - and she’s still willing to entertain him. Bonkers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I imagine Becky has been so quiet as she’s had to move all of her belongings back out of Sheffield to her mothers.
the worlds shortest house move - awks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wish he'd pack up and duck off out of Yorkshire. Amish bumfluff beard, we don't want you here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to skip a couple of the Becky threads and only randomly stumbled across her at the weekend! Can anyone catch me up on the move? Did she move in with amish? Is he in Sheffield because that’s where they had moved?

I wonder if yasmin is feeling sheepish? Looked a bit hungover earlier!

Reactions: 2
I had to skip a couple of the Becky threads and only randomly stumbled across her at the weekend! Can anyone catch me up on the move? Did she move in with amish? Is he in Sheffield because that’s where they had moved?

I wonder if yasmin is feeling sheepish? Looked a bit hungover earlier!
Probably sheepish because she’s waiting for South Yorkshire police to follow up on some leads about her drink driving

Reactions: 17
She had spent Saturday moving from poynton to Sheffield to live with him.
On the night she went out with her friend to watch Charlotte Crosby in Manchester followed by a night out.
The next day he was all of a sudden with some random bird and filming her baps etc.
Becky unfollowed him and deleted all trace of him.
He uploaded a tonne of cringey stories and photos.
I reckon Becky must have spent today moving back out.
Although- I would not be surprised at all if she gets back with him.

Reactions: 12
She had spent Saturday moving from poynton to Sheffield to live with him.
On the night she went out with her friend to watch Charlotte Crosby in Manchester followed by a night out.
The next day he was all of a sudden with some random bird and filming her baps etc.
Becky unfollowed him and deleted all trace of him.
He uploaded a tonne of cringey stories and photos.
I reckon Becky must have spent today moving back out.
Although- I would not be surprised at all if she gets back with him.
I’m not sure that’s right. I thought she was always moving out the flat in Sheffield on Friday regardless?

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure that’s right. I thought she was always moving out the flat in Sheffield on Friday regardless?
Yeah no one actually knows for sure if they were moving in together or they were just moving out of the air bnb and going their separate ways

Reactions: 4
I also don't think he is paying for them, I just think they're all vulnerable in different ways, an ideal catch for a narcissist.
I do think Becky thought she could tame him, but obvs she was too much for him and he wants a wild one.
Yeah I don't think he is paying for them. Yasmin in it for the clout. She's got her own business, that's actually quite popular in tarn (if you like cakey foundation)

She's one of those girls everyone knows of her, even if they've never met her.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't think he is paying for them. Yasmin in it for the clout. She's got her own business, that's actually quite popular in tarn (if you like cakey foundation)

She's one of those girls everyone knows of her, even if they've never met her.
I read an article where she was helping young girls with the disability that she has.
Thought it was a lovely thing to do, now she appears to be with a man who's openly mocked her disability and other disabilities.

How sad.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.