Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will post here again but check out all of the comments on this post before he deletes them all.....

Reactions: 7
What a bleeping car crash, I’m strapped in for this tit show! You have finally made it becky, all with the help of Bradley weekes aka fx_supreme__ fortex trader!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
any woman that sticks up for a rotten woman like him it’s a no from me.. Becky your disgusting thinking your the chosen one hey you as bad as him the comments she don’t no him she can’t back him any thing for dick .. go home look after your little one .. your Brad is skint not enough money for u .. a few prawns and some oysters duck of u are as cheap as a kebab ... no morals they are both disgusting evil dirty wrong ens

Reactions: 18
Again if poor Rory is asleep in her pushchair whilst they're downing jagerbombs then social services will be alerted.

Reactions: 17
It’s suppose to be Becky holt not bolt

Haha, well xoxo to something he can do with you lol xoxo

Reactions: 2
Also anyone heard the comment on his stories of Becky saying to him ‘can we go home and put things in your arse’???
I mean each to their own I guess 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I got this one
I saw that haha at her latest story. I know people give her a hard time but I've been where baldy is and honestly I think it is so wicked, cruel and spiteful how both of them have shoved this in her face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What is it with him and threatening girls the little fanny 🤣 Him and them blag 2 for 50 stone island jumpers need to duck off made up with himself bouncing round in balenciagas that teenage girls get for christmas what a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha, Bradley weekes are we in your head, are the drugs and alcohol getting to you? Are the police onto your scam? She is right, you are a fanny lol
that pisses me off so much! What has her bf got to do with any of it?!

It’s suppose to be Becky holt not bolt

Haha, well xoxo to something he can do with you lol xoxo
oh tit, can I amend it?

Reactions: 5
I saw that haha at her latest story. I know people give her a hard time but I've been where baldy is and honestly I think it is so wicked, cruel and spiteful how both of them have shoved this in her face.
And considering Becky is a decade older as a woman who has had a child - just zero compassion or class

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Pisses me off she’s only 24 as well k she will learn a lesson. But those two are very evil

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.